Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spurs vs Heat

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Spurs vs Heat
« on: June 04, 2014, 10:19:14 AM »
I'm looking forward to this rematch. I have not been into it the last few years but for some reason, the playoffs appealed to me again this year.

I like Pop and Duncan. I just like the personality of the Spurs. I guess because they are much like myself. Workman-like in their approach yet multi-talented.

Vegas is giving the Spurs a slight edge, which surprises me.  If you haven't heard of this Lebron boy, you should watch him play. He's really good. And he knows it.

I'm sure there will be several Heat fans on the x. The Heat seem to attract the wannabes while the Spurs have the "I can back it up, it's not just shoot-talking" few.

Let the games begin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Spurs vs Heat
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
Heat in six.

I have to admit, the playoffs have been much better than in recent years.  It seemed like all the matchups were down to the wire with the Heat/Pacers being one of the exceptions.  I can see this Finals going either way but I'm liking the Heat until somebody shows they can knock them off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 03:10:00 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Duncan, Parker and Spurs an suck my balls!  :suckit: :suckit:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »
You know, the main reason that I started this thread is because numerous people want to know what I think about current events. Not for people to express their own uneducated opinions.

At the same time, isn't it ironic how what I predicted in my post became reality in the two posts that followed.

The Spurs will win this series. Not because I said so but because they are the better team. The Heat has the best player in the league, although Durant gives him a good run. The Spurs have the best team and the best coach.

You are welcome, however, to continue posting pics like the one above in my thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 03:20:28 PM »
You know, the main reason that I started this thread is because numerous people want to know what I think about current events. Not for people to express their own uneducated opinions.

At the same time, isn't it ironic how what I predicted in my post became reality in the two posts that followed.

The Spurs will win this series. Not because I said so but because they are the better team. The Heat has the best player in the league, although Durant gives him a good run. The Spurs have the best team and the best coach.

You are welcome, however, to continue posting pics like the one above in my thread.

Love Durant but he chokes/disappears at crunch time in the playoffs.  And GF....POST....OF....THE....DAY.

BOOOOOOOOOM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:53:42 AM »
I'm not one to boast about my predictions or make inflammatory statements. It's just fact. The Spurs start wearing that ass out tonight. Unfortunately, I won't get to see it live. Gotta Tebow it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 01:11:50 PM »
I'm not one to boast about my predictions or make inflammatory statements. It's just fact. The Spurs start wearing that ass out tonight. Unfortunately, I won't get to see it live. Gotta Tebow it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 01:30:56 PM »

I would lick either of those birdie fingers after she stuck them up my butt. I mean, her butt. Or her cooty hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 01:38:08 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 09:00:00 AM »
Well they finally figured out how to stop Lebron -

Cut off the A/C. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 09:44:19 AM »
Excuses are for pussies. Lebron is a primadona. Look at me athletes like to use cramps to soak up the spotlight. Get your ass off the field or court. Yes, cramps are real and hurt and will lock you up. But not to the point you can't make it the last 10 feet to the bench on your own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 09:47:50 AM »
The Spurs were cheated out of game 2 by the officials. And apparently the a.c. was working.

Unless the Spurs pick up Bill Lambeer to take the James boy out of the series with a tire tool, it may continue this way. He didn't look stoppable by anyone on the Spurs team last night.

Regardless of the outcome, the James boy, Heat and Heat fans will continue to be pricks.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
35 and 10 for cramp boy.  Headin' to Meyami tied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 10:08:07 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 11:38:06 AM »
Kudos to whomever said that the Heat had the best playa but Spurs have the best team. That dude knew what he was talking bout. As usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »

Don't know about better team, but better coach 1000x yes.  Pop, is a hell of a coach on the level of Phil Jackson.  He figured out how to shut down Lebron with the Leonard kid and he has done an amazing job. 

The Heat have looked sloppy all series and gave up last night by the middle of the third, there will be some changes this offseason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »

Don't know about better team, but better coach 1000x yes.  Pop, is a hell of a coach on the level of Phil Jackson.  He figured out how to shut down Lebron with the Leonard kid and he has done an amazing job. 

The Heat have looked sloppy all series and gave up last night by the middle of the third, there will be some changes this offseason.

To me it's a combination of things, including the Heat just throwing in the towel.  Leonard is definitely disrupting LeBron's game but IMO, it all begins and ends with Tony Parker.  The Heat have nobody that can check him and every time he touches the ball, somebody on the Heat has to leave their man to help out.  That starts the whole merry go round of passing by the Spurs and they're damn good at it.  As soon as Parker penetrates the lane, it's over.

Yeah, I said penetrates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 12:09:40 PM »
Now that we've established that I know the most about basketball too, lets see some more Heat chicks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
To me it's a combination of things, including the Heat just throwing in the towel.  Leonard is definitely disrupting LeBron's game but IMO, it all begins and ends with Tony Parker.  The Heat have nobody that can check him and every time he touches the ball, somebody on the Heat has to leave their man to help out.  That starts the whole merry go round of passing by the Spurs and they're damn good at it.  As soon as Parker penetrates the lane, it's over.

Yeah, I said penetrates.

That is true too, Chalmers has been dogshit and Norris Cole while decent is nowhere near the level of Parker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 12:20:47 PM »

Agree...but it seems he almost conceded to Lebron getting his 20-25-30 points as long as he could shut down the rest of the team. If you'll notice in the 4th Lebron was gassed. Had nothing left. Pops > Spoelstra and its not even a close contest. Swap the coaches and the Heat probably win in 4. Pops is THAT good.

Word is they want Carmelo. Although I dont think thats the real solution, I would rid of Wade and get Melo in a heart beat. Wade's 12 points per game and 38% shooting is worth 19.1 mill a year (same as what LJ is making). I'd start with giving Mark Jackson or George Karl a call. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE