Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would happen/what are the possibilities

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: What would happen/what are the possibilities
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »
The video starts after the first three thank you's.  So still not seeing the icy reception.

As for CNN reporting it, it was one man's opinion - Jim Clancy.  And Fox News describes Obama's gait walking off a plane icy. 

But still, an icy reception doesn't lead to a coup d'etat.

lead to a cup of what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
lead to a cup of what?
Whatever etat is
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
I'm not advocating it, just wondering what would happen or if it would happen
If we combined today's president with 1950's -1970's military, I would be more concerned that this could become a likely scenario. I don't see it happening now.

In reality, no matter how loony a president is, there are a lot of checks and balances to prevent this from happening. Our president doesn't have as much power as is perceived, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
That was just while you were still in.

yea, it has been awhile for me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
yea, it has been awhile for me.

But you had a keen horse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 08:49:18 AM »
But you had a keen horse.

Four on the floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
Don't get me wrong.

Trading 5 Top-Ranking Taliban commanders for one traitorous deserter that got several soldiers killed when he abandoned his post, and may also be a converted Taliban member as well? That's certainly appalling and worthy of scorn.

But you guys all wanted Reagan impeached and/or wanted the US military to overthrow him after the Iran Contra, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 10:07:38 AM »
Not the military's job to rise up. 

It's the people's by way of the vote and their voice.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 02:56:15 PM »
Don't get me wrong.

Trading 5 Top-Ranking Taliban commanders for one traitorous deserter that got several soldiers killed when he abandoned his post, and may also be a converted Taliban member as well? That's certainly appalling and worthy of scorn.

But you guys all wanted Reagan impeached and/or wanted the US military to overthrow him after the Iran Contra, right?

No. I didn't really give a shit. But the game was damn fun to play!
 UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.