Are you McLovin it?

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Are you McLovin it?
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »
??? So you liked Guthries fries better?

You know I was kind wondering if someone was gonna say something.  I have eaten at Tenda Chick but it was 15+ years ago, I don't really remember the fries.   

However I do know that Guthries had crinkle cut fries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 11:44:51 AM »
It's all in the sauce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 11:46:03 AM »
It's all in the sauce

I'll have a Snaggle Dog hold the sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 11:50:22 AM »
I'll have a Snaggle Dog hold the sauce.

Two all-beef patties, special Snaggle sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 11:58:35 AM »
You know I was kind wondering if someone was gonna say something.  I have eaten at Tenda Chick but it was 15+ years ago, I don't really remember the fries.   

However I do know that Guthries had crinkle cut fries.

My biggest thing was that Guthrie's did not have honey mustard and Tenda Chik did.  And Tenda Chik's was homemade.  I don't like the "thousand island with spices in it" sauce at either place.

And yes, the TC fries were crinkle cut back in the day - I was very disappointed that the one in Montgomery has gone to nasty fries.

But I have to be honest - Raising Canes is by far the superior chicken finger on the market today.  Plus they have pellet ice like at Sonic AND crinkle cut fries AND homemade honey mustard.    #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2015, 12:08:24 PM »
My biggest thing was that Guthrie's did not have honey mustard and Tenda Chik did.  And Tenda Chik's was homemade.  I don't like the "thousand island with spices in it" sauce at either place.

And yes, the TC fries were crinkle cut back in the day - I was very disappointed that the one in Montgomery has gone to nasty fries.

But I have to be honest - Raising Canes is by far the superior chicken finger on the market today.  Plus they have pellet ice like at Sonic AND crinkle cut fries AND homemade honey mustard.    #winning

It's like I don't even know you anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2015, 12:11:55 PM »

This^^^.  You're a mod.  Can't you check to see if someone hacked her account?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2015, 01:15:54 PM »
  I don't like the "thousand island with spices in it" sauce at either place.

A little mayo. little more ketchup. Some garlic salt. Pepper. And worcestesthershire sauce.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »

TC in Auburn went to nasty fries too.  Popped my TC cherry yesterday and I was disappointed about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »

A little mayo. little more ketchup. Some garlic salt. Pepper. And worcestesthershire sauce.

Yep....lost and lots of pepper.  Oh and must sit for at least 24 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 02:43:48 PM »
Yep....lost and lots of pepper.  Oh and must sit for at least 24 hours.

It is only a prescribed amount of pepper. Which happens to be the same amount of garlic salt....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 04:18:31 PM »

If you didn't know I prefer honey mustard on my chicken fingers, I'm not sure you ever knew me. 

I know that I may be the only person on the planet that doesn't like Guthrie's sauce and I am okay with that.  I am a one woman wolfpack.  More honey mustard for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 04:23:49 PM »
If you didn't know I prefer honey mustard on my chicken fingers, I'm not sure you ever knew me. 

I know that I may be the only person on the planet that doesn't like Guthrie's sauce and I am okay with that.  I am a one woman wolfpack.  More honey mustard for me.

Zaxby's sauce on their seasoned fries ain't far behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
Zaxby's sauce on their seasoned fries ain't far behind.

I have leaned to appreciate it since I don't have a guthries near me!

And i am not makinf 4 gallons of sauce just so i can enjoy the taste.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions