friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Record 10 SEC teams make NCAA baseball tournament
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:13:29 PM »
I know one of the four.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 11:56:24 AM »
Needless to say, Golloway is not looking to be the caliber hire that Malzahn & Pearl were.

Also, he's a Sabanesque dick, from what I hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 01:31:34 PM »
Needless to say, Golloway is not looking to be the caliber hire that Malzahn & Pearl were.

Also, he's a Sabanesque dick, from what I hear.

I think it may be too early to tell on him.  He has been successful everywhere else and it is not like they were looking to get rid of him at OU.  Overall he is 681-337-1. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 01:44:04 PM »
I think it may be too early to tell on him.  He has been successful everywhere else and it is not like they were looking to get rid of him at OU.  Overall he is 681-337-1.

Yeah, but Tony Barbee was 82-52 at UTEP.  Golloway has to go!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
Rumor on ITAT and elsewhere is that he is presently working out the go part.  Not what he expected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 04:54:41 PM »
Rumor on ITAT and elsewhere is that he is presently working out the go part.  Not what he expected.
Wouldn't shed a tear.

I'm just saying, last year we were an embarrassment, but at least we were one of the 12 of 14 teams to make the tournament. To actually decline from there is pretty pathetic.

I'm not saying we had to be one of the 10 of 14 SEC teams to make the NCAA tourney, but I don't think it's asking too much to expect them to not be one of the two teams left out of the SEC tourney.

I hate to be that guy. And maybe if he sticks around next year he could improve. If we miss the tournament again next year? Fuck him. Not the answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 08:28:24 AM »
only Vanderbilt and Ole Miss remain.

friendly