Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Memorial Day, Big Cat Weekend and I caught my wife with a Mexican

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Remember those who died while serving our country. Today is the official day to do such. Happy Memorial Day just doesn't sound right. Those guys and gals are the reason we can still butcher the English language and put pretty much anything we want on the X (except naked pics or the N word).

I have read very little about how Big Cat went this weekend re: recruiting. It's our biggest event but I don't even know who was there. I went to the twitter (which I rarely do) and still am in the dark. Anyone heard? Apparently no commits or we would've heard something by now. I did read that Jeffery Holland the big time LB outta Fla was supposed to be there.

Walked into the house early from an out of town trip and the wife had her panties to her ankles with the yard man behind her. I couldn't specifically tell what exactly was happening but she claims she got choked on a steak burrito and he was giving her a hind lick maneuver. But I'm no dumbass. We were out of tortillas. I think he's been sneaking food in for her when I'm gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Memorial Day, Big Cat Weekend and I caught my wife with a Mexican
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:59:01 AM »
To the soldiers past and present.... :thumsup:

I haven't heard anything either on BCW.  I'll bet someone posts that we got 5 "secret commits" out of it. 

But, did the hind lick maneuver work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Memorial Day, Big Cat Weekend and I caught my wife with a Mexican
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 12:28:16 PM »

But, did the hind lick maneuver work?
She's still here to bitch. Yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com