Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We're Claimin 'Em.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: We're Claimin 'Em.
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2015, 05:02:59 PM »
Might as well be a target.

Thought that was the nose stub piercing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2015, 04:41:27 AM »
1983:  saw em all…no doubt we were screwed on the political side and kicked ass on the field…one of the most talented teams I ever witnessed and Carr and "Train" supplied the "heart"

1988: mean lean destruction machine….unfortunately AU and the state of Louisiana just don't mix…..lost both games by a total of 7 pts in that gawd forsaken swamp of a state……..fantastic team, just couldn't handle the voodoo (or Jimmy Harper and his phantom illegal procedure calls).

1989:  shit the bed in knoxville in the rain = understandable.  shit the bed at home against fswho = WTF.  Beat the turds at JHS for the first time ever with a "gazillion" fans packed into the stadium…would NOT trade my orange and blue snot balls for a million nattys……that year of "wrestling with angels" is absolutely priceless.

1993:  didn't do nuttin but beat everyone they let us play…..trailed at half 8 out of 11 games…….anybody else perfect that year stand up!…..didnt think so……….we canned the NCAA that year….much better than some damn ole trophy.

2004:  I have seen every national championship team the SEC has produced since 1974 and the only one that stood a chance against this team was the 2010 Auburn version and only because the 2010 team was simply pure magic, pure Auburn and I damn sure would hate to pick a winner between the two.

Every Team Iron Mike coached…hell yeah claim em for no other reason than to keep the story alive ( a true southern tradition, telling' stories)…and that goes for any team deserving before WWII.

Moon Ducote would certainly approve  :bar:

As always
WDE

ps:  just about any school can win a natty…..but only one can shake the "good ole boy" system of college football to its core, not once but twice……..1993 and 2004 are seminal moments in the modern era of college football and Auburn University's success and the hatred that success created in our rivals altered the history of college football, changed the game dramatically.   :fu:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 04:59:35 AM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2015, 10:14:35 AM »
1983:  saw em all…no doubt we were screwed on the political side and kicked ass on the field…one of the most talented teams I ever witnessed and Carr and "Train" supplied the "heart"

1988: mean lean destruction machine….unfortunately AU and the state of Louisiana just don't mix…..lost both games by a total of 7 pts in that gawd forsaken swamp of a state……..fantastic team, just couldn't handle the voodoo (or Jimmy Harper and his phantom illegal procedure calls).

1989:  shit the bed in knoxville in the rain = understandable.  shit the bed at home against fswho = WTF.  Beat the turds at JHS for the first time ever with a "gazillion" fans packed into the stadium…would NOT trade my orange and blue snot balls for a million nattys……that year of "wrestling with angels" is absolutely priceless.

1993:  didn't do nuttin but beat everyone they let us play…..trailed at half 8 out of 11 games…….anybody else perfect that year stand up!…..didnt think so……….we canned the NCAA that year….much better than some damn ole trophy.

2004:  I have seen every national championship team the SEC has produced since 1974 and the only one that stood a chance against this team was the 2010 Auburn version and only because the 2010 team was simply pure magic, pure Auburn and I damn sure would hate to pick a winner between the two.

Every Team Iron Mike coached…hell yeah claim em for no other reason than to keep the story alive ( a true southern tradition, telling' stories)…and that goes for any team deserving before WWII.

Moon Ducote would certainly approve  :bar:

As always
WDE

ps:  just about any school can win a natty…..but only one can shake the "good ole boy" system of college football to its core, not once but twice……..1993 and 2004 are seminal moments in the modern era of college football and Auburn University's success and the hatred that success created in our rivals altered the history of college football, changed the game dramatically.   :fu:

Now, just where the flying flip have you been old friend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2015, 11:50:47 AM »
Now, just where the flying flip have you been old friend?

around….here and there……..lost, found, lost again……………..bought a motorcycle and decided to ride ti l the gas ran out……it did.  Im back.

:bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati