Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

She be looking all scary

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
She be looking all scary
« on: May 15, 2014, 04:18:26 PM »
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/05/ex-assistant_principal_at_pelh.html#incart_river_default

Print
Martin J. Reed | mreed@al.com By  Martin J. Reed | mreed@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 15, 2014 at 2:11 PM, updated May 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Former Pelham High School assistant principal Catherine Armstrong Bell, 33, of Alabaster faces a four-count indictment accusing her of sexual activity involving a student while she was employed at the school. (Courtesy / Shelby County Jail)

PELHAM, Alabama -- A former assistant principal at Pelham High School has been indicted on four counts relating to sexual activity she had with a male student.

Catherine Armstrong Bell, 33, of Alabaster faces three counts of being a school employee engaging in sexual intercourse with a student younger than 19. She also faces one count of being a school employee engaging in sexual contact involving touching of a student.

The crimes allegedly happened between December 2012 and November 2013, according to the indictment filed in Shelby County Circuit Court on Tuesday.

Bell, who also goes by Catherine Michelle Bell, has an arraignment set for July 7.

She surrendered at the Shelby County Jail in Columbiana on Dec. 12 after authorities issued warrants for three charges of being a school employee engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student. The Shelby County Sheriff's Office and the Pelham Police Department investigated the case.

The Shelby County School District issued a statement following Bell's arrest that noted the educational system "took immediate action" after being made aware of the allegations.

"The employee was placed on administrative leave while the matter was being investigated by the school district, with the assistance of local law enforcement. She subsequently resigned from her position on November 21," according to the statement.

She posted $90,000 in bonds to secure her release from jail the day of her arrest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: She be looking all scary
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/05/ex-assistant_principal_at_pelh.html#incart_river_default

Print
Martin J. Reed | mreed@al.com By  Martin J. Reed | mreed@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 15, 2014 at 2:11 PM, updated May 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM

The Shelby County School District issued a statement following Bell's arrest that noted the educational system "took immediate action" after being made aware of the allegations.

The educational system happened between Dec 2012 and Nov 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 04:36:31 PM »

Catherine Bell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 04:41:35 PM »
I'm hot for teacher
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 04:55:43 PM »
A. Why did my teachers and principals all look like Mr. Belvedere?

B. Why couldn't I have a hot teacher want to have sex with me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 05:06:22 PM »

I had ample opportunity to make it with Mr. Hofferen in 7th grade. But he was just creepy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »

Doesn't A answer B?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 05:18:34 PM »
I had ample opportunity to make it with Mr. Hofferen in 7th grade. But he was just creepy.

Hey, he wasn't half bad if he slipped you a......I mean, yeah, that guy was creepy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."