Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OT Garrett Thomas outta Louiseanner

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
OT Garrett Thomas outta Louiseanner
« on: May 06, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »
Auburn, Ole Miss stand out for 3-star 2015 OL Garrett Thomas
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/04/auburn_ole_miss_stand_out_for.html
Print
Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 09, 2014 at 3:30 PM, updated April 09, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Three-star 2015 offensive lineman Garrett Thomas of Many (La.) hasn't set a list of leaders but told 247Sports this week that two schools are standing out -- Auburn and Ole Miss.

Thomas (6-5, 306) said he talks to coaches from both schools every week and estimated that Auburn offensive line coach J.B. Grimes has been to his school six times.

"He said I'm a big priority, and they're going to need a lot of tackles out of my class -- I think like three or four," Thomas told 247Sports of Grimes. "He's come by more than anyone and showed the most interest in me. He seems like a good coach I'd enjoy playing for.

"I've really liked them ever since the first time I went over there," he added of Auburn. "I think they're a great staff. They're good guys. I like all the players and their mindset, the way they carry themselves. They're very much in the picture. They're definitely one of my top schools."

The Tigers have offered a large group of offensive linemen in the 2015 class, including Southside-Gadsden tackle Tyler Carr, Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern tackle Chuma Edoga, Petal (Miss.) tackle Javon Patterson, Summerville (S.C.) tackle Zack Bailey, Greenbelt (Md.) Eleanor Roosevelt tackle Isaiah Prince, Apopka (Fla.) tackle Martez Ivey, Sherman (Texas) guard Aaron Garza and Fairburn (Ga.) Creekside guard Marquel Harrell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com