Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

while current uat players are pictured getting drunk at Talladega...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Talledega on race weekend?  CHECK

Wife Beater?  CHECK

Homemade cutoff jorts?  CHECK

SPUAT football player drinking beer?  CHECK

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2051086-alabama-tight-end-michael-nysewander-drinks-beer-in-jorts-at-talladega

Coach Russell, Coach Craig, Coach Smith, DL Gabe Wright, WR Sammie Coates, MLB Casanova McKinzy, WR Marcus Davis and RB Corey Grant are in San Diego training with the NAVY Seals.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:16:24 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

My favorite Tosh dig on the updykes:
@danieltosh: clippers owner #donaldsterling just announced he will be moving the team to tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Coach Russell, Coach Craig, Coach Smith, DL Gabe Wright, WR Sammie Coates, MLB Casanova McKinzy, WR Marcus Davis and RB Corey Grant are in San Diego training with the NAVY Seals.

link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!

Now that is called some dedication!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

Pssshhhhhh....

We all know those players can't swim
friendly