Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vikings on History

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Vikings on History
« on: April 24, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »
Anyone else watching this? Damn good show imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Vikings on History
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 03:30:44 PM »
Anyone else watching this? Damn good show imo.

You remind me of Floki...or Athelson. I'm not sure.

Wait. I've never heard of this show. What channel is it on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 07:26:38 PM »
You remind me of Floki...or Athelson. I'm not sure.

Wait. I've never heard of this show. What channel is it on?
Damn good writing and acting when you can go from absolutely despising someone to cheering for them in a span of 60 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 09:46:48 AM »
Damn good writing and acting when you can go from absolutely despising someone to cheering for them in a span of 60 minutes.

They played that well. I was beginning to believe him. The King had to go. He was too bloodthirsty.

We'll see where they go with it now that Ragnar is again open to diplomacy.

I also wonder how many of Ragnar's men left behind in England will have any life left in them after the princess has used them nightly...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »
They played that well. I was beginning to believe him. The King had to go. He was too bloodthirsty.

We'll see where they go with it now that Ragnar is again open to diplomacy.

I also wonder how many of Ragnar's men left behind in England will have any life left in them after the princess has used them nightly...
She definietly rules with a rubber fist.

It will be interesting to see where the show goes next. Do they continue to look for newland? My guess.

Or does the English crawfish and spark war?

Can't wait till next season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions