Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2015 Commitment #9...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
2015 Commitment #9...
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:27:30 PM »
**** Marquel Harrell OG 6'3" 320lbs. Fairburn, Ga.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:44:58 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: 2015 Commitment #9...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »
*** Marquel Harrell OG 6'3" 320lbs. Fairburn, Ga.
Yep. The University of Auburn got another one. They have had their share of top players through the years.

Marquel Harrell   @HarrellMarquel 
Follow
I'm officially committed to the University of Auburn.  #WarEagle #WDE

7:00 PM - 21 Apr 2014

Three-star offensive lineman Marquel Harrell is the ninth commitment in Auburn's 2015 class and the third in the last three days. (Photo courtesy of 247Sports)

Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 21, 2014 at 7:08 PM, updated April 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Auburn got it second offensive line commitment this week out of the state of Georgia, as Fairburn-Creekside four-star Marquel Harrell announced his commitment to the Tigers Monday night on Twitter.

Harrell (6-3, 320) had previously been an Ole Miss commit, but de=committed after getting an Auburn offer in February. He is a three-star prospect according to both Rivals.com and 247Sports and had reportedly named Tennessee his leader this month before changing his mind.

Harrell told Rivals.com he gave his commitment to Auburn offensive line coach J.B. Grimes. "I love their style of offense," he told Rivals. "They get after it. They have the best athletes in the country and are the top program in the country in my eyes."

His commitment gives Auburn nine in the 2015 class and comes on the heels of a weekend in which the Tigers added Marietta (Ga.) Sprayberry offensive lineman Bailey Sharp and Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian safety Ben Edwards during their A-Day game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:06:48 AM »
 :starz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:09:17 AM »
Yep. The University of Auburn got another one. They have had their share of top players through the years.

Marquel Harrell   @HarrellMarquel 
Follow
I'm officially committed to the University of Auburn.  #WarEagle #WDE

7:00 PM - 21 Apr 2014

Three-star offensive lineman Marquel Harrell is the ninth commitment in Auburn's 2015 class and the third in the last three days. (Photo courtesy of 247Sports)

Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 21, 2014 at 7:08 PM, updated April 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Auburn got it second offensive line commitment this week out of the state of Georgia, as Fairburn-Creekside four-star Marquel Harrell announced his commitment to the Tigers Monday night on Twitter.

Harrell (6-3, 320) had previously been an Ole Miss commit, but de=committed after getting an Auburn offer in February. He is a three-star prospect according to both Rivals.com and 247Sports and had reportedly named Tennessee his leader this month before changing his mind.

Harrell told Rivals.com he gave his commitment to Auburn offensive line coach J.B. Grimes. "I love their style of offense," he told Rivals. "They get after it. They have the best athletes in the country and are the top program in the country in my eyes."

His commitment gives Auburn nine in the 2015 class and comes on the heels of a weekend in which the Tigers added Marietta (Ga.) Sprayberry offensive lineman Bailey Sharp and Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian safety Ben Edwards during their A-Day game.

He must be good, in three sentences he went from three star to four.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 10:18:23 AM »

That is "shit your pants fast" right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »
Saw a report that an Ole Miss O-lineman, Austin Golson from Prattville, is considering a transfer to get to a school closer to home because of two ailing grandparents.  Corch Freeze gave him his blessing to do what was best for him.  6'5" 309 and highly recruited by both AU and UAT.  The piece said he has a good relationship with Malzahn so it's a possibility. 

Looks like we're already headed towards a good crop of O-linemen and we'll need to bring in at least 5-6 IMO to start restocking at that position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:37 AM »
The D line crop isn't what I expected, so far. If you believe the services, looks like misses on the kid from Albany and Payne. Payne going to Tuscalooser for A Day pretty much sums him up.

I was looking down the line and there is a big kid from Licoln, 3* 330#. http://247sports.com/Player/Jauntavius-Johnson-32730

The other 5* and tamu commit visited--Mack. He's the one that supposedly sought the AU visit and gave rave reviews ( the norm).

Surprising to me that Garner could miss on 3 primary targets to Bama, Uga and Tamu. Not overly concerned though. He will coach up what he gets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 12:14:41 PM »
The D line crop isn't what I expected, so far. If you believe the services, looks like misses on the kid from Albany and Payne. Payne going to Tuscalooser for A Day pretty much sums him up.

I was looking down the line and there is a big kid from Licoln, 3* 330#. http://247sports.com/Player/Jauntavius-Johnson-32730

The other 5* and tamu commit visited--Mack. He's the one that supposedly sought the AU visit and gave rave reviews ( the norm).

Surprising to me that Garner could miss on 3 primary targets to Bama, Uga and Tamu. Not overly concerned though. He will coach up what he gets.
Lots of time still left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 12:44:01 PM »
Saw a report that an Ole Miss O-lineman, Austin Golson from Prattville, is considering a transfer to get to a school closer to home because of two ailing grandparents.  Corch Freeze gave him his blessing to do what was best for him.  6'5" 309 and highly recruited by both AU and UAT.  The piece said he has a good relationship with Malzahn so it's a possibility. 

Looks like we're already headed towards a good crop of O-linemen and we'll need to bring in at least 5-6 IMO to start restocking at that position.
Need Moar Prattvillians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »

"Follow me on Twitter" was actually a football camp drill from 247. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 03:20:43 PM »

I don't twit but occasionally do twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 11:25:20 PM »

Look...he just posted the facts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.