Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Case You Didn't Know

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: In Case You Didn't Know
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »
I used to play hide the salami with Mary Jo Huffstedter at the Arboretum on a blanket at night.

Yeah. The rest of us took her back to our apartment. In a bed. Under a comforter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »
Yeah. The rest of us took her back to our apartment. In a bed. Under a comforter...

Oh, so you're the one with the tiny hook shaped penis she was talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 03:56:44 PM »
One time, I ran into Bo at the quad and I said, "Hey Bo, you wanna go fishing?", obviously joking. To my total surprise, he said sure. This was in the off season but he did have a mandatory workout. He said he didn't have time to gather all of his equipment and asked if he could borrow some of mine and we would meet up on campus and go to a pond he had access to.

This was before everyone had cell phones. I rushed back to my apartment and got each of us a bream buster, spinning reel/rod and an ice chest full of assorted stuff, lawn chairs, boat cushions, etc. I wanted to be prepared for whatever. I even went by Mr. Friendlys to get some crickets and new cane poles.

It took me about an hour and we were to meet at 2:30. I skipped my afternoon class. It was summer and didn't get dark till around 8.

We were supposed to meet in front of the Ross Chemical building, on that patio with the fish pond. So, I pulled my wagon full of the gear down there, unfolded my lawn chair and waited till dark. Bo never showed up. I bet coach called a special practice or something. But, it was cool to just be able to tell everyone that walked by that I was going fishing with Bo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 04:24:08 PM »

Just another thing to get in the way.

Sheet and mattress. Bare essentials my man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »
One time, I ran into Bo at the quad and I said, "Hey Bo, you wanna go fishing?", obviously joking. To my total surprise, he said sure. This was in the off season but he did have a mandatory workout. He said he didn't have time to gather all of his equipment and asked if he could borrow some of mine and we would meet up on campus and go to a pond he had access to.

This was before everyone had cell phones. I rushed back to my apartment and got each of us a bream buster, spinning reel/rod and an ice chest full of assorted stuff, lawn chairs, boat cushions, etc. I wanted to be prepared for whatever. I even went by Mr. Friendlys to get some crickets and new cane poles.

It took me about an hour and we were to meet at 2:30. I skipped my afternoon class. It was summer and didn't get dark till around 8.

We were supposed to meet in front of the Ross Chemical building, on that patio with the fish pond. So, I pulled my wagon full of the gear down there, unfolded my lawn chair and waited till dark. Bo never showed up. I bet coach called a special practice or something. But, it was cool to just be able to tell everyone that walked by that I was going fishing with Bo.

Little known fact, Bo was a racist and didn't like catfish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 06:02:17 PM »

You ain't never met no Martin Luther the King.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 09:14:52 PM »
You ain't never met no Martin Luther the King.
No man, I'm serious. Me and Bo was tight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 08:07:38 AM »
No man, I'm serious. Me and Bo was tight.

Not after Bo got done with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
Another one in AU's back yard.  Little Malone HS that's just below here, right across the Florida line, won the State championship yesterday.  Oregon State commit, Chai Baker, went off for 44 points and 14 rebounds.  He was a verbal to OSU as a junior so he hasn't flown under the radar by any means.  Unless I missed it, I don't recall hearing about Tony Barbee coming anywhere near this part of the State.  Troy has been all over this kid with their new coach visiting Baker several times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
Another one in AU's back yard.  Little Malone HS that's just below here, right across the Florida line, won the State championship yesterday.  Oregon State commit, Chai Baker, went off for 44 points and 14 rebounds.  He was a verbal to OSU as a junior so he hasn't flown under the radar by any means.  Unless I missed it, I don't recall hearing about Tony Barbee coming anywhere near this part of the State.  Troy has been all over this kid with their new coach visiting Baker several times.

Doesn't fit the mold.

He's the kind that might just stay the full four years and not transfer after the first. We don't like those kids!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
Doesn't fit the mold.

He's the kind that might just stay the full four years and not transfer after the first. We don't like those kids!
We don't like guys that can score or make free throws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum