Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

But....I thought it was just a massage

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
But....I thought it was just a massage
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »
You know, you have to take the pants down for them to properly massage the buttock muscles. $100 for the happy ending seems kinda steep. I can honestly say, though you honestly won't believe me, I've never been. These places creep me out and never wanted to be the poor schmuck on the cover of the paper whilst being led to the paddy wagon.

I've had several friends who were regulars but it's just not my cup of tea. I would feel like the germs were crawling on me and I'd need an alcohol bath. I carry around a bottle of germx in my pocket, if that tells you anything. I don't know how germx would feel on my penis.

No happy endings here: lawmen announce prostitution-related charges for 7 in massage parlor raid

Birmingham police raided the VIP Spa on Parkway East Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2014.

(Carol Robinson/crobinson@al.com)

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Three men and four women have been charged with prostitution-related crimes following a Birmingham police raid at an Asian massage parlor.

The BPD's Vice and Narcotics Unit, along with FBI and ICE agents, hit the VIP Spa on Parkway East midday Wednesday after receiving complaints of prostitution and possible human trafficking in the small Birmingham business.

Three patrons were inside the spa when officers busted inside. Those patrons, who lawmen said were in various stages of undress at the time of the raid, are: Arthur Van Smith, 42; Sam Farlow, 66 and Randall Hadaway Jr., 33. All three men are charged with the misdemeanor crime of visiting an illegal house of prostitution.

Police charged four women there, who both worked and lived at VIP Spa. The woman police say ran the business, known as "Kitchen Mama," is charged with operating an illegal house of prostitution. She is 59-year-old Sun Tong Hyang.

The others charged are: Yung Soon Lee, 55; Chi Searles, 49 and Sun Burris, 54. All three are charged with residing in an illegal house of prostitution, also a misdemeanor.

Authorities said the business worked like this: A patron goes in and is greeted by what is called the "Kitchen Mama," usually an older, former prostitute who now manages the younger girls. The customer will be guided to a room, and pay for a regular massage. Afterward, negotiations begin for sex, including oral sex, intercourse or masturbation. "They call it the Happy Ending," said Vice and Narcotics Lt. Ron Sellers said. The price is $100.

Birmingham police have raided other similar businesses, including the Bali Spa, over the past year. Such "spas," Sellers said, are nuisances. "Anything that involves a lot of currency always brings other crimes, like robbery, " Sellers said. "Either way, it's a blight on the community."

Police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards said the investigation is ongoing. Immigration and Customs agents said some of the women charged are possibly in the United States illegally. One of them, Edwards said, may face deportation for previous offenses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: But....I thought it was just a massage
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 04:03:06 PM »
God damn...Prayers sent AWK...you will bounce back and find a new job soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
misdemeanor crime of visiting an illegal house of prostitution.

Dumbasses, just visit the "legal" house of prostitution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:05:40 PM »
The others charged are: Yung Soon Lee, 55; Chi Searles, 49 and Sun Burris, 54. All three are charged with residing in an illegal house of prostitution, also a misdemeanor.

Authorities said the business worked like this: A patron goes in and is greeted by what is called the "Kitchen Mama," usually an older, former prostitute who now manages the younger girls. The customer will be guided to a room, and pay for a regular massage. Afterward, negotiations begin for sex, including oral sex, intercourse or masturbation. "They call it the Happy Ending," said Vice and Narcotics Lt. Ron Sellers said. The price is $100.

Uh What?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 04:08:11 PM »
Uh What?

The semen works like Oil of Olay.  Keeps them looking young. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
"They call it the Happy Ending," said Vice and Narcotics Lt. Ron Sellers said. The price is $100.

Some free time and a computer and its free for me.  #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
I'd just like to get a Happy Beginning every once in a while.  I'll take care of the rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 04:49:31 PM »
Uh What?

Reading is fundamental...the kitchen mama is a decrepit 59
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 04:50:18 PM »
How much for Ho Lee Fuk?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 04:52:45 PM »
Spots On The Wall by Hoo Flung Doo

snicker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 07:11:05 PM »
THE FUZZ DON'T HAVE SHIT ON YUNG SOON LEE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »
Dayum! $100 for a suck off from a Vietnamese grandmother? That's outrageous! If you're out to just bust a quick nut, $20 will get you the same thing from one of our own gray hairs. They'll be thankful for the work and the extra cash to supplement their SSI.

Buy American!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 08:29:19 AM »
It should be noted that Farlow (top center) played golf at the University.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:37:46 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »
It should be noted that Farlow (top center) played golf at the University.

Which one was the kitchen mama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 10:27:16 AM »
Dayum! $100 for a suck off from a Vietnamese grandmother? That's outrageous! If you're out to just bust a quick nut, $20 will get you the same thing from one of our own gray hairs. They'll be thankful for the work and the extra cash to supplement their SSI.

Buy American!
Yep. And no worries about the teeth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »

Buy American!

But ours don't have the kung fu grip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions