Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The way you obnoxious people are treateing this kid....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: The way you obnoxious people are treateing this kid....
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 02:18:03 PM »
So, Did the kid call the AU coaches just minutes before he flipped, or not?

Why was his bio posted? Are we that inept at the interwebs?
He was never committed to Auburn in the first place.  There was no flip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 02:19:03 PM »
Another undercover Barn mole planted by Bobby Lowder, probably.

https://twitter.com/dormineyj/status/431155378332921856
@dormineyj

@DrewWill_79 Man I cant believe you sold out your state. Good choice though, Auburn is where all the players go people dont want. SELL OUT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »
He was never committed to Auburn in the first place.  There was no flip.

Irrelevant deflection. Its a family thing. Stay out. We know uat has no character.

Or maybe you could drive to AU and help the other 12 bama fans support his business. You can't miss it. It will be near the big stadium thing you have only seen on TV!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 02:21:58 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:04 PM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/02/hating_on_rashaan_evans_whats.html
Hating on Rashaan Evans and his family? What's wrong with you people? (Kevin Scarbinsky)

Kevin Scarbinsky | kscarbinsky@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
February 11, 2014 at 1:34 PM

What is wrong with you people? And by you people, I mean you Auburn fans, and by you Auburn fans, I don't mean all you Auburn fans.

Obviously.

I mean just the ones who've gone stupid with your smart phones, the adults acting like children on your laptops and tablets, the bad apples spoiling the whole bunch by hating on Auburn High School senior Rashaan Evans and his family on social media and Internet message boards.

If you've tweeted, Facebooked, Instagrammed or posted anything ugly to or about Evans and his family since National Signing Day, I'm talking to you because, well, it appears you need a good talking-to.

If you've got a second, I've got three suggestions.

1. Get over it and get over yourself. Evans seriously considered Auburn but signed with Alabama. Your favorite school wanted him, as did a lot of other schools, but your favorite school is not going to sign every recruit it wants. No school does.

2. Get a new hobby. Clearly, college football is way too important to you if you're suggesting ways to make life difficult for Evans and his family or even if you're merely reaching out to him to wish him the worst. Perhaps you should forget about football, at least for a spell, and watch some curling.

3. Get a life. Your favorite team lost a recruit to a rival. So what? Happens to every team every year, and besides, your team also signed a lot of quality players that your coaches seem quite happy to have in the family.

Not to mention, your team just beat your rival on the football field a little more than two months ago, which allowed your team to go on and win the SEC title and play for the BCS championship. And guess what? Your team will be ranked in the top 10 going into next season, too.

You should be happy with the state of your favorite program, but sadly, some of you can't be happy unless your team wins every game and signs every recruit and your rival bursts into flames. Not necessarily in that order.

OK. I know what you're going to say. You're going to point your finger at your ugly mirrors in the rival fan base. You're going to say, "What about them?" Or, "They did it first." Or, "They did something much worse."

See, that's why we can't have nice things. That's what too often turns the best rivalry in sports into the worst. Pointing fingers and placing blame. Trying to one-up the other side by seeing how low you can go.

It's hard to claim the high ground when you're crawling around on your belly throwing mud on a high school senior because he made a decision you don't like.

If you've got dirt on your hands in this case, Auburn fan, yeah, I'm talking to you. If your hands are clean but you cheer for the same team, maybe you should be the ones doing the talking.

Every once in a while, every family needs a good intervention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 02:46:30 PM »
Of course, AL.com equally maximized and drew attention to the one or two bad apples on twitter when it was Bama fans tweeting at their own players (literally by the thousands).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 02:59:25 PM »
My response on Scarbo's page:

I do not care one bit about the decision he made - players go where they go. What I DO care about is the manner in which he and his father chose to manage his recruitment - playing along both sides in a ridiculous and disrespectful manner. If he had chosen Auburn over Alabama after the circus he made out of his recruitment, I am not so sure I would have been overly happy to see him in Orange and Blue. And I am DEFINITELY sure that the bammer fans would not be any nicer than Auburn fans are being now. The worst thing to me was this - strong indications are that he lied to the Auburn coaches in the phone call he made to them prior to his announcement. I was told from multiple, separate, reliable sources that he called the Auburn coaches on NSD, told them he was going to commit to Auburn, and then chose Alabama in his press conference. THAT is the reason I am appalled by his lack of character. If you can definitively confirm to me that this is absolutely untrue, then I will come right back here and apologize to him. But until I hear that this is false, I will continue to think less of him and of his father for condoning such a cheap shot. I don't wish him harm or any ill will, and I am absolutely THRILLED that he will not be on an Auburn roster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 04:03:01 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:04:52 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
LEAVE RASHAAN...AND THE GAYS...THE HELL ALONE, PEOPLE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 06:07:33 PM »
LEAVE RASHAAN...AND THE GAYS...THE HELL ALONE, PEOPLE.

Oh thank goodness he went to the turds. We didn't want a gay football player at AU anyway...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »
Oh thank goodness he went to the turds. We didn't want a gay football player at AU anyway...

You sure Clint wasn't?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2014, 07:48:07 PM »
You sure Clint wasn't?

According to the shall be unnamed coach's daughter he tangoed with, Clint plays for the National League.

He's a lover, not a turtle quarterback
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2014, 07:49:48 PM »
According to the shall be unnamed coach's daughter he tangoed with, Clint plays for the National League.

He's a lover, not a turtle quarterback

I may not know much but I can betcha he was always on bottom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »
Fuck that MF in the anus with red hot poker. I hope he gets Saban's daughter preggers with triplets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2014, 12:11:38 AM »
Karma is a vindictive bitch.

Here's a question to ask Scarbinsky, flip the script. Marlon Humphreys, 5 Star prospect at a position of need at uat, say he goes to Tuscaloosa Central...the Humphreys do the exact same dog and pony show as the Evans family does to Auburn, but to the entire UA coaching staff, rumored to call the UA coaching staff prior to his decision. UA site posts about him being committed to the taghd, only to have it quickly taken down after he spurns them and signs with Auburn. Also, Mr. Humphrey has a business in town (which mysteriously starts closing up shop within a few days after the announcement).
Does anyone with a working brain think that the Humphreys make it Lee County without being nailed with 10x worse insults than what's happening now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2014, 12:21:09 AM »
Karma is a vindictive bitch.

Here's a question to ask Scarbinsky, flip the script. Marlon Humphreys, 5 Star prospect at a position of need at uat, say he goes to Tuscaloosa Central...the Humphreys do the exact same dog and pony show as the Evans family does to Auburn, but to the entire UA coaching staff, rumored to call the UA coaching staff prior to his decision. UA site posts about him being committed to the taghd, only to have it quickly taken down after he spurns them and signs with Auburn. Also, Mr. Humphrey has a business in town (which mysteriously starts closing up shop within a few days after the announcement).
Does anyone with a working brain think that the Humphreys make it Lee County without being nailed with 10x worse insults than what's happening now?

The Evans business that's supposed to shut down...that's been exaggerated. From what I've seen, place is up and running just fine other than back taxes owed or something like that. Hey, it's a recession after all.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:27:21 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2014, 12:28:26 AM »
The Evans business that's supposed to shut down...that's bullshit. From what I've seen, place is up and running just fine.

Bammers can go choke on a dick.

Shit, now I've slandered the gays. Guess I'm that asshole too.

Fuck me.
The Corner Market store, from what I'd heard this past weekend, they were cleaning the place out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:43 AM »
The Corner Market store, from what I'd heard this past weekend, they were cleaning the place out.

I can tell you for a fact that it was up and running fine last night. Unless closed means full of merchandise, lights on, cars parked and neon signs in the windows turned on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2014, 08:49:46 AM »
I can tell you for a fact that it was up and running fine last night. Unless closed means full of merchandise, lights on, cars parked and neon signs in the windows turned on.

Were there any customers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2014, 08:52:06 AM »
Were there any customers?

Not that I saw. Just a couple of cars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE