Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good poll website

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Good poll website
« on: August 17, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »
http://pollspeak.com/pollstalker/pollstalker.php?r=T&s=5&p=9&w=1&t1=9&t2=0&v=0

Lets you look at how the different people voted and you can also click the names to see their polls.

I can already tell we'll need to send Etheridge to bang Taylor Zarzour,s head in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Good poll website
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 11:22:54 AM »
I can already tell we'll need to send Etheridge to bang Taylor Zarzour,s head in.
Seriously, what the fuck. They should revoke that idiot's voting rights. Click the link and look at dipshit's poll. Notre Dame made the poll but West Virginia, Kansas, Illinois, Tennessee, and we didn't? It did take balls to put Ohio State at 13. I can't hate him for that.
But if you click on him for "Bad Voter" you'll see that he happens to be taking the lead for worst voter.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:24:15 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »
Nothing like having BYU and Utah ranked in front of us to start the the season!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
http://wptf.com/showdj.asp?DJID=38954

Motherfucker is from Alabama. Clearly the most unapologetic of bammers. Shit, Doug Segrest had us at 10 and didn't rank uat. Methinks he snubbed WVU out of spite to attempt to belittle our SOS as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »
Email sent.
I'm sure this is not the first e-mail you have received which has pointed out your pure idiocy. The fact that you have a vote in the AP, and thus have partial control over who is crowned National Champion is a complete disgrace to the game of college football.

http://pollspeak.com/pollstalker/pollstalker.php?s=5&p=9&t1=116&t2=&v=160&w=1&r=V&o1=&o2=&o3=&o4=&f=&seed=1219025930

Congratulations, you are the runaway winner of worst poll voter according to this website. You also, not surprisingly, have the most drastic variations from all other voters, further proving how little you know about college football. Do you honestly think Notre Dame, Utah, and Alabama are better teams than Auburn and West Virginia? Do you honestly feel those teams deserve to be ranked, while the latter two do not? What is even more disgraceful is that you are the only voter out of 65 to not pick Auburn, despite being from the state of Alabama. Auburn didn't slip your mind (which would certainly be no valid excuse), but rather you deliberately snubbed them as you obviously hold a clear grudge. Presumably you are a Bama fan, which also explains the lunacy of ranking them above Auburn in a 2008 preseason poll. You are a cancer that is killing college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:59:59 PM »
He should be castrated.  I know girls at the bar know more than this dipshit.  Hell, even my stray neighborhood cat could pick better than this sheep fucker could
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »
http://www.thebigtailgate.com/The-Show/Meet-Taylor-Zarzour.aspx

Another bio.

Wow. Now I see the evil we are up against.

As a native of Mobile, Alabama, it only makes sense that Taylor Zarzour grew up an avid fan of the Crimson Tide. It even makes some sense that he grew up a fan of the Miami Dolphins…geographically speaking, they’re not that far from Mobile. But what makes no sense at all is how he grew up spending the months of April through October obsessing over the Boston Red Sox.

Of course, his love for these assorted teams helps explain his all-time favorite sports moments:

* January 1st, 1993 (Lousiana Superdome, New Orleans): Alabama 34 Miami 13
    * October 27th, 2004 (Old Busch Stadium, St. Louis): Red Sox sweep for series
    * October 20th, 2004 (Yankee Stadium, New York): Sox complete greatest comeback in the history of time.
    * Every time Tennessee and Auburn lose a football game
    * Any time the Yankees lose

He grew up the oldest of six children in the Zarzour household. His parents realized that he’d turned out so badly that they needed to contribute five good children to society just to offset Taylor.

He found a way to convince the lovely Betsy to marry him in 2003, and together they’ve had two lovely children, Katie (2 years old) and Grace (6 months). Katie has already learned how to say “Roll Tide.”

Taylor has worked as a broadcaster all across the fruited plain, starting as a sports reporter for WEAR TV in Pensacola, Fla., in 2000-01. From there he went on to host the Morning Show for Sports Radio 560 in Nashville, Tenn., for a year, before returning home to Mobile where he served as the Program Director and Afternoon Host for Sports Radio 105.5 until 2004.

He first came to North Carolina in June of 2004, serving as Program Director and Morning Host for Triangle Sports Talk 1490/1090 in Raleigh/Durham until the summer of 2006. He also spent two years as the host of the pre and post game shows for football and men’s basketball for the Tar Heel Sports Network in addition to being the play-by-play voice of Carolina’s women’s basketball team.

Taylor is the Sports Director for Curtis Media Group in Raleigh.  He also hosts a syndicated show on Tuesday nights called Primetime In The ACC, and a syndicated show called The E Golf Show on Saturday Mornings.
:fu: :fu: :fu:
I will do all that I can to ensure that this fucktard has his vote revoked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »
Spineless little fuck changed his bio.  Thats ok, I dropped some baby batter in his wife last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
Didn't Al Del Greco have a vote this year? I heard him talking on OD about how he did. Wonder what happened to that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
Didn't Al Del Greco have a vote this year? I heard him talking on OD about how he did. Wonder what happened to that?

Del Greco is a voter in the Harris Poll, which comes out with the first BCS standings.  The Harris Poll is what took the AP's place when they pulled out of the BCS after we got ass-raped in 2004. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions