Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official 2014 NSD Thread

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Official 2014 NSD Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2014, 11:54:14 AM »
"The University of Auburn is in my back yard." You could hear Alan say Roll Tide in the background.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2014, 11:59:01 AM »
Added to the list. Fuck him. Willis, Foster, Ramsey, Evans family.

Please move the fuck out of our town you fucking traitors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2014, 12:00:01 PM »
I'm not upset we did not get him. I am more upset that a former AU player that did not live up to his billing used this opportunity to stick it to the man and encourage his son to go to the enemy. I could understand UCLA or elsewhere. But this was a jab at AU from Alan, not the boy.

But whatever, he will not beat us, or he will be begging to transfer to us. It seems to be the trend here lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2014, 12:03:57 PM »
I'm not upset we did not get him. I am more upset that a former AU player that did not live up to his billing used this opportunity to stick it to the man and encourage his son to go to the enemy. I could understand UCLA or elsewhere. But this was a jab at AU from Alan, not the boy.

But whatever, he will not beat us, or he will be begging to transfer to us. It seems to be the trend here lately.

I am. I'm sick and tired of these fucking parents and handlers deciding for these kids and usually for bad reasons. This was a damn dog n pony show and he had no intentions of going anywhere else the whole time. But you are right. Has a lot to do with momma wanting the attention and rec money. And daddy getting even.  Fuck em all. Kirby Smart too for turning this recruitment into a joke by asking how high when the Evans family said jump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2014, 12:06:22 PM »
The birthday party dealio   :facepalm:

Dance monkeys.  Dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »
Added to the list. fudge him. Willis, Foster, Ramsey, Evans family.

Please move the fudge out of our town you fudgeing traitors.
Evans would not be on this list, with me anyway, had he simply chosen UA. I think he misled us and I think Alan soaked up the sun while it lasted and probably even profited from it. So, yes, they deserve to be on this list but I think higher up. Ramsey, Willis, Evan's fam and then Foster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »
Treon Harris, four-star ATH/QB Auburn Florida
Braden Smith, four-star OG TCU Auburn
Andrew Williams, four-star DE Auburn ???
Rashaan Evans, five-star LB Auburn Alabama
Davon Godchaux, four-star DE LSU

So we're 1 for 4 right now.

We're 0 for 2 on those expected to come to Auburn.

If we lose Williams it will be 1 for 5 and 0 for 3. Relative failure. At best, about what we expected and no "Fireworks".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2014, 12:09:42 PM »
At least now Alan Evans can go back to obscurity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »
Evans would not be on this list, with me anyway, had he simply chosen UA. I think he misled us and I think Alan soaked up the sun while it lasted and probably even profited from it. So, yes, they deserve to be on this list but I think higher up. Ramsey, Willis, Evan's fam and then Foster.
I think he privately told Auburn he was in, hence the profile page (which Auburn has taken down, of course).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2014, 12:11:53 PM »
The birthday party dealio   :facepalm:

Dance monkeys.  Dance.

This is the one thing that I am disappointed in the AU staff about. I think in the future, they will probably allow one coach to show up at one of these functions, wish the birthday person happy birthday and explain that they showed up to respect the invitation but will now be leaving to allow the family to enjoy their party.

I am embarrassed that we participated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »
At least now Alan Evans can go back to obscurity.

Who? Lionel James' backup? What was his name again....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »
Williams announcement is at 1pm.

The last bastion of hope to salvage today from being considered a fail, IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
Treon Harris, four-star ATH/QB Auburn Florida
Braden Smith, four-star OG TCU Auburn
Andrew Williams, four-star DE Auburn ???
Rashaan Evans, five-star LB Auburn Alabama
Davon Godchaux, four-star DE LSU

So we're 1 for 4 right now.

We're 0 for 2 on those expected to come to Auburn.

If we lose Williams it will be 1 for 5 and 0 for 3. Relative failure. At best, about what we expected and no "Fireworks".

In all honesty, Evans was the one out of those I thought we had a 50/50 shot at.  I'm stoked like hell about Braden Smith.  The film on that guy is off the charts and the guy pancakes whoever he touches.  6'6" and 285.  You saw his bench.  No need to go there.  Get him on campus and juice...err, feed him up to 305 as a freshman....holy shift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Yoda

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Yeah screw him and him dad.  After listening to radio the last 2 days hearing the Bama hosts on Jox talk about it and their reaction when it happened it was staged shit.  This is that one Bama flip that's been planted every year for the last 3-4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2014, 12:19:59 PM »

You mean a fail besides the three 5 stars and the he-man offensive lineman and the surprise 4 star DT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »

Can't go there.  Dontavius Russell more than makes up for not getting one of those others.  I wanted Evans simply because LB has been the one area that desperately needed upgrading.  But a 300 lb. D-lineman that was fo sho FSU or Bammer. That's a big get.  Unexpected get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2014, 12:21:49 PM »
Don't let the bama slurping media convince you that today is a fail because one dipshoot asshole acted like a donkey's bleeding rectum and because we didn't pull any extreme long shots.

Tre Williams, Roc Thomas and a bunch of other people who WANT to be Tigers don't deserve that.

I would like to sign up for tweeter just to tell Evans to go fuck himself though.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:23:21 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2014, 12:24:09 PM »
Don't let the bama slurping media convince you that today is a fail because one dipshit asshole acted like a donkey's bleeding rectum and because we didn't pull any extreme long shots.

Tre Williams, Roc Thomas and a bunch of other people who WANT to be Tigers don't deserve that.

And if....if Williams comes on board...can you say stockpiling talent?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2014, 12:25:39 PM »
Don't let the bama slurping media convince you that today is a fail because one dipshoot asshole acted like a donkey's bleeding rectum and because we didn't pull any extreme long shots.

I would like to sign up for tweeter just to tell Evans to go fuck himself though.

Not only that, but the gaping vaginas that have pulled this in the past are now getting beat by AU (Yeldon, Foster, Calloway, etc..)

With Malzahn, you don't have to have all 5 stars. With Saban, you do. We see how his team is built. We can and will beat it on a consistent basis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2014, 12:26:03 PM »

It's amazing how different I see this. I think it's one of the best classes that we've ever signed. As far as needs, better than last year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions