Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winning Streak

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Winning Streak
« on: February 01, 2014, 04:07:00 PM »
We are currently on one.   We beat UGA today.  I don't know what this is...or how to feel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Winning Streak
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »
Don't give Jacobs any more stupid ideas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 03:31:13 PM »
We will close out somewhere between 2-8 and at best 4-6 because we don't match up well with the better teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 03:44:57 PM »
We have Carolina on Wednesday. They should be as close to an automatic win as there is in the conference this year. That will give us 3. Anything after that is going to be tough.

I just can't understand it. We have 2 to 3 guys starting this year who can drop 30 in a game, yet we still can't get anything going.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:48:32 PM »
We have Carolina on Wednesday. They should be as close to an automatic win as there is in the conference this year. That will give us 3. Anything after that is going to be tough.

I just can't understand it. We have 2 to 3 guys starting this year who can drop 30 in a game, yet we still can't get anything going.
Harrell and Denson can get theirs on any given night but Shamsid-Deen, Payne and Dixon-Tatum have to all play very well b/c Canada, Wade and Thompson really add little when they have to give them a breather. It shows badly when the starters get tired and we begin giving up uncontested layups. It worsens when we have a tenuous lead and Wade starts launching threes b/c our best hope is to drive for contact, get to the line and to stay out of quick transition.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions