How You Know Bama Is Scared

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
How You Know Bama Is Scared
« on: January 23, 2014, 03:40:37 PM »
Capstone Report writes some hilarious bullshit like this:

Gus Bus bound for Cleveland?

Rumors are picking up steam that the Cleveland Browns are highly interested in Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn as their next head coach.

Malzahn and Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase have been believed to be the front-runners for the position of late. Gase removed his name from the running Wednesday, leaving…guess who?

Gus To ClevelandThe Browns are “very intrigued” about the offensive prowess that Gustav Malzahn would bring to the organization, especially with the distinct possibility of landing one Johnny Manziel in this year’s draft. Inserting Johnny Football into “The Gus Malzahn Offense®” would mean instant TV ratings, product sales and public interest…musts for a professional organization…if not immediate wins. At least, that’s how an NFL franchise sees such a proposition.

But would Auburn’s head coach make the jump? Would a coach with a massive ego be tempted by big dollars and the chance to take his craft to the highest level?

Is the Pope Catholic? Does a fat baby fart?

While Gus says he is happy in Auburn (reportedly), currently basking the Tigers’ every-fourth-year flash-in-the-pan success, the Browns could shred his $3.85 Million salary with incentives and guarantees that not even Milton Macgregor could match.

Other candidates are Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator Mike Pettine. But just imagine what Pettine could do with Johnny Manziel in his system…

Exactly. There’s a reason why that hiring announcement has not yet been made.

As the planets align for a Manziel/Cleveland marriage, it will be interesting to see if Malzahn joins the ceremony.

The photoshop seems totally legit, so I guess we should be scared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: How You Know Bama Is Scared
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:07 PM »

But they don't photoshop anything at the capstone.  It must be true.  Gus' ego is bigger than his sweater vest...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »
The Cleveland Browns are expected to offer their head-coaching job to Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator Mike Pettine, per multiple league sources.

Pettine is meeting Thursday with the Browns for a third time, sources said. If the meeting goes well and the two sides can work out a contract, then Cleveland will proceed with its plan to hire Pettine, sources said.

Bills defensive coordinator Mike Pettine is expected to receive an offer to become coach of the Browns, according to multiple league sources.

Negotiations between the two sides have yet to begin, however, according to sources. But both sides are highly motivated to get a deal done. Pettine wants to be the Browns' head coach, and Cleveland has few candidates left to choose from.

A team spokesman, asked by ESPN.com about a report out of Cleveland that the decision to hire Pettine has already been made, said the Browns have yet to make a decision on a coach.

The 47-year-old Pettine spent four seasons as a defensive coordinator under Rex Ryan with the New York Jets before joining the Bills. Pettine also has worked as an assistant with the Baltimore Ravens.

The Browns are in the fourth week of their search for their seventh full-time coach since 1999.

The Browns do not plan to hire former Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano, whom they met with Wednesday, and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has not been willing to re-enter the race to become the Cleveland coach.  Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter is considered nothing more than a long shot, and Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase already has withdrawn from consideration.

McDaniels was believed to be the Browns' first choice and was among the first interviewed. He announced before the Patriots' postseason opener against the Colts that he was withdrawing his name from consideration for the Browns position.

But sources told ESPN that the Browns contacted McDaniels again soon after the Patriots lost in the AFC Championship Game in an attempt to convince him to change his mind.

Fuck if Crapstain reported it, we are fucked.  Good luck Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »

Well if any university would know about photoshopping it would be THAT university.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 03:51:47 PM »
Question: Why do you even expand their bandwith by going to that shitty site?  I read another one of their articles that was about NFL removing extra points, most poorly written article I have ever read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 03:54:18 PM »
Question: Why do you even expand their bandwith by going to that shitty site?  I read another one of their articles that was about NFL removing extra points, most poorly written article I have ever read.
For the Lulz.

I made a choice not to link it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 03:56:53 PM »
Well...Mike Pettine is going to be pissed when he sees Gus in his office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »
Capstone Report writes some hilarious bullshoot like this:

My turn:

"Nick Saban bound for Hollywood?"

What seemed like just a rumor this summer now appears very close to fruition. Alabama head coach Nick Saban may almost certainly be destined to try to put his handprints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.

Multiple sources in Tinseltown report that Alabama head coach Nick Saban may be on the next jet to L.A. where he will audition for a plum role in an as-yet untitled remake of a classic 1970s television series. 

It was during his disastrous stint in the NFL that Saban caught the acting bug.  His tenure with the Miami Dolphins was so atrociously bad -- attributed now to the fact that his NFL team couldn't simply go out and purchase the best players in the country, there were rules that had to be followed -- that Saban began actively looking for a second career should the Dolphin job implode and render him as unhireable as Lane Kiffin.

During this search, Saban met a casting director in South Beach who thought he'd be perfect for a role in a soon to be released Johnny Depp movie.  Saban took the uncredited part to get his feet wet and fell in love with the process according to famed gossip columnist Perez Hilton.

"The man was a natural," Perez said. "It was a role tailor made for him." 

Saban later tested his acting chops portraying himself in The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. While his performance was universally panned as stiff, cardboard, phony, deceitful, plastic and mealy mouthed. Saban won critics over by pointing out that he was, after all, playing himself and he actually is stiff, cardboard, phony, deceitful, plastic and mealy mouthed in real life. Unfortunately the realization of the brilliance of that spot-on impersonation came too late for Oscar voters to change their ballots and he was denied the much-deserved Academy Award.

Now with his Alabama football program in a clear state of decline and given that the mountain of evidence of blatant NCAA violations on his watch will come home to roost the moment his bestest buddy Mark Emmert is dethroned at the NCAA, rumors are rampant that Saban is primed to make a move from the gridiron to the big screen.

The question is, would he?  Does a Bama fan lust after his sister? Do fat girls wear houndstooth?  You betcha. 

Adding to the Hollywood lure is the fact that now is the time that Saban can step into a role that seems as if it was written just for him. 

New Line Cinema last month bought the rights to bring a cherished television staple of the 1970s to the screen.  David O. Russell (American Hustle) has signed on as screen writer and Spike Jonez will direct. The cast already includes an array of Hollywood legends including Betty White, Leah Remini, Julia Roberts, Mila Kunis, Jason Bateman, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Kathy Bates, Amber Heard, Kristin Bell, Sam Waterston, Adam West, Burt Ward, Sam Elliot, Kathleen Turner, Tony Shaloub, Olivia D'Abo, Dawn Wells and Uma Thurman.

Whispers that Sean Connery could be lured out of retirement to take the main lead in the film appear to be just that -- whispers. Sources say lead role is reportedly down to three possibilities: Denzel Washington, Allan Rickman and Benedict Cumberbatch.  Jack Nicholson, Michael Cane and Antonio Banderas have all been attached to the project at various times and remain options.

The role of the second lead is where Saban so remarkably fits the bill. In the role of Tattoo Saban has a real opportunity to steal the screen from his better known counterpart no matter who takes the role of Mr. Rourke.

While Saban, at 5'1" is not a true midget as was the role's originator, Hervé Villechaize, Hollywood has a long history of looking kindly on actors who stretch the envelope to make the role their own. 

Whether you were aware of this or not, Sean Penn is not actually mentally retarded. He's borderline, yes, but he stretched those boundaries in I Am Sam to critical acclaim. 

As the stars align for a Saban/Fantasy Island remake merger, it will be interesting to see if the little man can close the deal and write his name in concrete. 

Here's Saban (on right) in his uncredited 2005 performance with Johnny Depp in Wonka.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »
My turn:

"Nick Saban bound for Hollywood?"

What seemed like just a rumor this summer now appears very close to fruition. Alabama head coach Nick Saban may almost certainly be destined to try to put his handprints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.

Multiple sources in Tinseltown report that Alabama head coach Nick Saban may be on the next jet to L.A. where he will audition for a plum role in an as-yet untitled remake of a classic 1970s television series. 

It was during his disastrous stint in the NFL that Saban caught the acting bug.  His tenure with the Miami Dolphins was so atrociously bad -- attributed now to the fact that his NFL team couldn't simply go out and purchase the best players in the country, there were rules that had to be followed -- that Saban began actively looking for a second career should the Dolphin job implode and render him as unhireable as Lane Kiffin.

During this search, Saban met a casting director in South Beach who thought he'd be perfect for a role in a soon to be released Johnny Depp movie.  Saban took the uncredited part to get his feet wet and fell in love with the process according to famed gossip columnist Perez Hilton.

"The man was a natural," Perez said. "It was a role tailor made for him." 

Saban later tested his acting chops portraying himself in The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. While his performance was universally panned as stiff, cardboard, phony, deceitful, plastic and mealy mouthed. Saban won critics over by pointing out that he was, after all, playing himself and he actually is stiff, cardboard, phony, deceitful, plastic and mealy mouthed in real life. Unfortunately the realization of the brilliance of that spot-on impersonation came too late for Oscar voters to change their ballots and he was denied the much-deserved Academy Award.

Now with his Alabama football program in a clear state of decline and given that the mountain of evidence of blatant NCAA violations on his watch will come home to roost the moment his bestest buddy Mark Emmert is dethroned at the NCAA, rumors are rampant that Saban is primed to make a move from the gridiron to the big screen.

The question is, would he?  Does a Bama fan lust after his sister? Do fat girls wear houndstooth?  You betcha. 

Adding to the Hollywood lure is the fact that now is the time that Saban can step into a role that seems as if it was written just for him. 

New Line Cinema last month bought the rights to bring a cherished television staple of the 1970s to the screen.  David O. Russell (American Hustle) has signed on as screen writer and Spike Jonez will direct. The cast already includes an array of Hollywood legends including Betty White, Leah Remini, Julia Roberts, Mila Kunis, Jason Bateman, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Kathy Bates, Amber Heard, Kristin Bell, Sam Waterston, Adam West, Burt Ward, Sam Elliot, Kathleen Turner, Tony Shaloub, Olivia D'Abo, Dawn Wells and Uma Thurman.

Whispers that Sean Connery could be lured out of retirement to take the main lead in the film appear to be just that -- whispers. Sources say lead role is reportedly down to three possibilities: Denzel Washington, Allan Rickman and Benedict Cumberbatch.  Jack Nicholson, Michael Cane and Antonio Banderas have all been attached to the project at various times and remain options.

The role of the second lead is where Saban so remarkably fits the bill. In the role of Tattoo Saban has a real opportunity to steal the screen from his better known counterpart no matter who takes the role of Mr. Rourke.

While Saban, at 5'1" is not a true midget as was the role's originator, Hervé Villechaize, Hollywood has a long history of looking kindly on actors who stretch the envelope to make the role their own. 

Whether you were aware of this or not, Sean Penn is not actually mentally retarded. He's borderline, yes, but he stretched those boundaries in I Am Sam to critical acclaim. 

As the stars align for a Saban/Fantasy Island remake merger, it will be interesting to see if the little man can close the deal and write his name in concrete. 

Here's Saban (on right) in his uncredited 2005 performance with Johnny Depp in Wonka.

Nah, bruh.

Not gonna believe it til I see it in MS Paint...Oh God, it's true!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:37:04 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 05:02:41 PM »
What's extra hilarious is that the Browns hired Mike Pettine mere hours after Crapstain Rehtard posted that drivel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 05:17:44 PM »
What's extra hilarious is that the Browns hired Mike Pettine mere hours after Crapstain Rehtard posted that drivel.
Smoke screen...wait till the FBI get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 07:46:01 PM »
Smoke screen...wait till the FBI get there.

:miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 07:53:31 PM »
Well...Mike Pettine is going to be pissed when he sees Gus in his office.

<3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 08:27:28 PM »
The Capstone Report really went into the shitter after Shane felt the icy cold hand of death take ahold of him.

Speaking of which, I feel a nice big dump coming on. Maybe I'll print this article, head over to Trussville, and make my regularly scheduled deposit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 09:52:14 PM »
The Capstone Report really went into the shitter after Shane felt the icy cold hand of death take ahold of him.

Speaking of which, I feel a nice big dump coming on. Maybe I'll print this article, head over to Trussville, and make my regularly scheduled deposit.

Pick me up on the way...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »
This is especially funny considering that 100% of the 85% (or 3/5ths) has no fucking clue what a Capstone even is. Or where to find one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:47:03 PM »
This is especially funny considering that 100% of the 85% (or 3/5ths) has no fucking clue what a Capstone even is. Or where to find one.

It's on the quad wif all the guyro tents and the tattoo shops, ain't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 11:00:22 PM »
This is especially funny considering that 100% of the 85% (or 3/5ths) has no fudgeing clue what a Capstone even is. Or where to find one.

Yes he do. It a hat what got a stone in it, BEYATCH!!  15 Stone to be persize!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.