No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Sorry Vandy
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2014, 09:53:33 PM »
Not even going to bring in a token white guy for an interview?

The bizarro-Rooney Rule?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2014, 11:39:27 PM »
Not even going to bring in a token white guy for an interview?

"Kill Whitey" is replacing "Anchor Down."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »
Pfffttt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »
Coach Franklin: "Vandy is a dream job."

PSU: "Coach we want you to become the new HC here."

Coach Franklin: "I'll be there as soon as possible, I'm going to bring all the players that've committed to Vanderbilt, as I can."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2014, 07:55:50 PM »
Vandy might have to do something quick. James Franklin has a charter bus that he's filling up with current Vandy commits and bringing them, or trying to bring them, to Penn State. Vandy's 20 commits, at this time, less than a handful are considered solid verbal...the others are looking, some of them have a new PSU offer. Remember what that Coach Franklin stated when he got to Vanderbilt? Players without honor and integrity are the ones that've decomitted from his new Vanderbilt (Nevermind the fact that he'd gotten a couple players from other schools to decommit and commit to Vanderbilt).
Sounds to me like I was right about Coach James Franklin. He's a piece of shit, used car salesman, snake in the grass type coach. Vandy will be thanking their lucky stars that he left when he did, the NCAA will catch on to him, maybe while he's at PSU.
Yes I'm quoting myself...Vandy's commitments have dwindled from 20 to 9, at this time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
Yes I'm quoting myself...Vandy's commitments have dwindled from 20 to 9, at this time.

Damn! That's going to leave a mark.  Has Vandy hired anyone yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »
Damn! That's going to leave a mark.  Has Vandy hired anyone yet?

Derek Mason.  All of the assistant coaches have been in place for a few days now as well.  They're on the recruiting trail, and they're doing fine given the short amount of time they've had to repair the class.

They were down from 20 verbal commits to 3 immediately after Franklin left.  They're up to 9 currently, as well as having a variety of kids who were previously interested in other schools but are now looking at Vandy due to the Mason hire.

If I recall correctly, we have around 20 freshmen who were redshirted last year and haven't played, and there are no reports that any of them want to leave.  The recruiting class is growing.  We'll be fine in the long run, if not also for this upcoming year.  And as I've said before, I'd much rather take the time to hire the right coach and risk losing one recruiting class than rush yourself into making a bad hire just to try to save one recruiting class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2014, 08:06:58 PM »
Derek Mason.  All of the assistant coaches have been in place for a few days now as well.  They're on the recruiting trail, and they're doing fine given the short amount of time they've had to repair the class.

They were down from 20 verbal commits to 3 immediately after Franklin left.  They're up to 9 currently, as well as having a variety of kids who were previously interested in other schools but are now looking at Vandy due to the Mason hire.

If I recall correctly, we have around 20 freshmen who were redshirted last year and haven't played, and there are no reports that any of them want to leave.  The recruiting class is growing.  We'll be fine in the long run, if not also for this upcoming year.  And as I've said before, I'd much rather take the time to hire the right coach and risk losing one recruiting class than rush yourself into making a bad hire just to try to save one recruiting class.

The espn ticker thingee across the bottom was saying today that Vandy lost some 4 star player to Wake Forest. As in decommitted from Vandy and committed to Wake. Damn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2014, 06:28:04 AM »
The espn ticker thingee across the bottom was saying today that Vandy lost some 4 star player to Wake Forest. As in decommitted from Vandy and committed to Wake. Damn.
Hmmm...Vandy didn't want him anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions