Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What will it be?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
What will it be?
« on: January 06, 2014, 09:40:26 AM »
Here's the scenario. You have a choice to make. You can have a wild night with the girl of your dreams tonight. Pick the girl. Any girl. She wants you in a bad way. The catch is, your evening has to start at 5 p.m. and you gotta spend the entire night with her. No T.V., no radio, no contact with the outside world re: the BCS championship. But, it's any girl that you want and if sticking a Baby Ruth up her caboose and nibbling on it while she sucks your toes is your thing....have at it.

Personally, I pass. But, a man of my looks and means can always take this opportunity at a later date. I'm curious what you average or below men would choose.

Hit it or pass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: What will it be?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:20:12 AM »
Fuck that.  She just gonna have to do without.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
The girl of my dreams would want me to do her from behind so she could see the game too.  And she wouldn't care what the other people in the sky box thaught about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 11:36:00 AM »
I'm 35 and have three kids.  I'm gonna watch the football game, go get daddy a beer and shutup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 11:47:14 AM »
Sex is sort of like pizza.  When it's good pizza, it's really great.  When it's bad pizza, it's still pretty good. 

With that said, I can always order a Hot and Ready pizza tomorrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
Sex is sort of like pizza.  When it's good pizza, it's really great.  When it's bad pizza, it's still pretty good. 

With that said, I can always order a Hot and Ready pizza tomorrow.

Those $5 kind are the shiznit. Literally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions