Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Incest

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Incest
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:46:54 PM »
What advantages, if any, and to whom do the relationships between Dameyune Craig, Jimbo Fisher and Nick Saban provide in preparation for the NC game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Incest
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
What advantages, if any, and to whom do the relationships between Dameyune Craig, Jimbo Fisher and Nick Saban provide in preparation for the NC game?
I'm sure there are some, but Marshall-Mason should negate any mistakes made in said preparation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 06:27:21 PM »

Personnel maybe? I do think Craig has enough insight on FSU to give some good ideas of attack but honestly, Gus has a whole month to prepare for this game. I think he does pretty well already with only a week or even two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »
I'm sure Satan will do anything that he can do to help Jimbo. Hopefully, it won't help much. DC's familiarity with JF's O has to help some. We'll likely never know the answer but it is an interesting triangle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com