Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PASADENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: PASADENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 06:26:17 PM »
Holtz said bama was better and should be playing in the MNC.   :holtz:

WAR MOTHERFUCKING EAGLE!!!   CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!
Last year, you could reasonably argue Alabama's position as #2.  Can't do it this year.  FSU is absolutely the #1 team, no question.  AU beat Alabama a week ago.  Anybody attempting to put Alabama ahead of AU is a fucktard.  As much as I would love to see Alabama play for the title this year, it just isn't meant to be.  They didn't earn the opportunity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 06:37:37 PM »
Last year, you could reasonably argue Alabama's position as #2.  Can't do it this year.  FSU is absolutely the #1 team, no question.  AU beat Alabama a week ago.  Anybody attempting to put Alabama ahead of AU is a fucktard.  As much as I would love to see Alabama play for the title this year, it just isn't meant to be.  They didn't earn the opportunity.

Say hello to pretty much all your fan base.  :bamahomer: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
I thought that was due to the poor quality of the competition.  UCONN and somebody.

Exactly.  I have never understood why whoever has the bcs gets an extra bowl?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 07:47:38 PM »
Makes room for the Boise's of the world - two more at-large spots for teams to play in a bcs bowl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions