Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BCS Tickets

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
BCS Tickets
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:55:10 AM »
Looking to get two tickets through somebody who is gonna order through TUF.

Money upfront no problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: BCS Tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »
Like I mentioned in the other thread, I will hopefully be able to offer up a pair for $1800. First right of refusal will go to the X before I put them on StubHub.

Won't know if I get the other tix til later this week probably. Keep it in mind as a last resort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:45 PM »
Like I mentioned in the other thread, I will hopefully be able to offer up a pair for $1800. First right of refusal will go to the X before I put them on StubHub.

Won't know if I get the other tix til later this week probably. Keep it in mind as a last resort.

Let me know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:21:59 PM »
An AU friend of mine is looking for two, if anybody hears of a site that has them reasonable, or if anybody here is selling at a reasonable price.  He hasn't had any luck with StubHub, and everything he has found on eBay is higher than a giraffe's vagina.  He is an alumnus of AU.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:24:52 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:42:20 PM »
I gotta agree with the Godfather on this one.  Give it two weeks (maybe sooner) and they will be reasonable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »
I gotta agree with the Godfather on this one.  Give it two weeks (maybe sooner) and they will be reasonable.

And what is going to be reasonable?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
And what is going to be reasonable?

50-100 above face to get you in.  Exponentially higher to get you close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:17 PM »

If someone see this^^^^ please to be posting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 03:54:32 PM »
I would happily give $50 - $100 above face value right now for a pair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
I would happily give $50 - $100 above face value right now for a pair.

No shit, and then right after that book me some air-fare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 04:14:46 PM »
x10 this is what I'm expecting.

Needless to say, I didn't get tickets today, so I'll be keeping my $1800 pair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »
$900 a ticket is way to rich for me, the $700 in Glendale I spent on one ticket was too much to spend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »
#yolo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 07:43:43 PM »
Tickets won't be coming way down in price. Sorry bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 08:16:31 PM »
An AU friend of mine is looking for two, if anybody hears of a site that has them reasonable, or if anybody here is selling at a reasonable price.  He hasn't had any luck with StubHub, and everything he has found on eBay is higher than a giraffe's vagina.  He is an alumnus of AU.  Thanks.
For fucks sake, half of bammers fanbase had a ticket bought for this game back in May - plane tickets & hotel accommodations, too. Surely to goodness someone that dresses in red would be able to help in your quest. Tell them you want to go and "tommie hawk dem outta bounds steppin' aubren cheaters" and they will hook you right up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 08:11:59 PM »
This is probably too late for everyone, but I've got a friend who posted a Facebook status regarding five tickets he has for sale.  A potential buyer backed out recently, which is why he's just now posting it.

He wants to sell four of them together, as they're all in row 48 at the 30 yard line, for $450 a piece.  He can sell the fifth ticket individually for $400, although he didn't mention where it was at.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »
Motherfucker...I just paid $429 each for a pair straight back in the EZ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions