Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yet more updyke loss inspired violence

Yet more updyke loss inspired violence
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:09:49 PM »
http://www.waff.com/story/24117185/arab-family-attack-after-iron-bowl-party

By Shumuriel Ratliff - bio | email

An Arab family is still reeling from an attack after the Iron Bowl this weekend. (Source: MGN Online)

Tidmore said a stranger who just left an Iron Bowl party came out of the woods and onto her property.

LOCAL NEWS
Arab family attacked after Iron Bowl party
Updated: Dec 02, 2013 9:49 PM CST
A night of family fun turned frightening after a husband and wife were attacked by a stranger in the hours following the Iron Bowl.
More >>
Smoother surfing for healthcare site, but burdens remain
Updated: Dec 02, 2013 9:42 PM CST
The site seems to be working much faster than before, but that doesn't mean we are out of the woods just yet. It is still possible to think you've signed up and not get coverage
More >>
Decatur police arrest man following 6-month drug investigation
Jonason Durell Baker was observed multiple times distributing crack cocaine in different locations in Decatur during a six-month investigation by the city's organized crime unit.
More >>
Community mourns as man's accused killer goes before judge
Updated: Dec 02, 2013 9:27 PM CST
Jeremy Williams is being held in the Lauderdale County Jail on a $500,000 bond. Williams is accused of killing Brioni ‘Bree' Rutland, a volunteer coach at Deshler High School.
More >>
Online, brick-and-mortar stores see growth in holiday sales
Updated: Dec 02, 2013 9:09 PM CST
Whether you bought items online or in person this weekend, both sectors of the retail industry experienced record numbers of sales.
More >>

ARAB, AL (WAFF) -
An Arab family is still reeling from an attack after the Iron Bowl this weekend. The Tidmore family was lighting fireworks after the game on Saturday and not long after they found themselves with a very unwanted guest.

Rena Tidmore said she doesn't know if her family was targeted or if it was just a random attack, but it's something that has kept her family on edge ever since. 

"It happened so fast, it was bizarre and really crazy," she said.   

Tidmore said a stranger who just left an Iron Bowl party came out of the woods, jumped out of a moving car and came to her house.

"My son ran in and told me there is a man attacking Dad on the back porch," she said. "I ran back there and there was a man on top of my husband hitting him with his fists. I tried to pull him off of him and he cursed at me and told me I was next and then he punched me in the face. He definitely smelled of alcohol."

Tidmore said the man claimed to be fired up about the fireworks, but that's not what she was told.

"People started arriving from the party that he had come from and told me that he was violent and mad about the game," she said.   

Tidmore said she told her son to call 911. She said eventually the attacker's wife came to get her husband and they left.  Later that night, she and her husband went to the hospital. 

"He's got several knots," she said. "They called it deep tissue bruises or whatever on his neck."

The family is still shaken from the attack. Tidmore said she hopes the man doesn't come back to her home again. 

Arab Police say they are investigating the case and charges are pending.

Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:11:40 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Yet more updyke loss inspired violence
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »
Just one time...just one time, I'd love for some drunk inbred redneck piece of shit to come over to my house or to Jumbo's house when we're watching the game and start shit. The bammer wouldn't be the one standing and he'd probably be the one not breathing...just one time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »
So bammers hate the Arabs now too ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 11:46:24 AM »
So bammers hate the Arabs now too ?

And they have their own police dept?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 11:54:57 AM »
Any relation to that gay Muslim Clay Travis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
It's okay he was just taking it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 11:32:58 PM »
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/12/iron_bowl_outburst_arab_man_st.html

I think this is a different incident from the one in my OP.  There's so much of this crap it's hard to keep track of.

ARAB, Alabama - An Arab man was arrested in connection with a violent outburst following the Iron Bowl last Saturday, according to The Arab Tribune.

The man's stepfather was also arrested and charged with resisting arrest in the same incident.

The Tribune reported Wednesday that police were called to the Eddy-Scant City Road home of Travis Wade Grayson, 41, after he became violent following Auburn's 34-28 win over Alabama. Grayson was charged with domestic violence, resisting arrest and obstructing government operations.

Donald Dee Oden, 61, of Union Grove, was charged with resisting arrest.

Grayson and Oden were taken into custody about 8:30 p.m. Saturday - about two hours after the game ended, according to The Tribune.

A family member told police that Grayson was intoxicated and was angry and acting crazy because of the football game's outcome, The Tribune reported. Grayson was being threatening to those in the house, including children, the family member told police.

Police used a Taser to subdue Grayson, The Tribune reported.

As police called for backup, an officer ordered that the front door to the house remain open so other officers could enter. The Tribune reported that Oden closed the door after repeatedly being told not to do so.

See the abbreviated story on The Arab Tribune's website.

The incident in Arab took place about the same time a Birmingham woman, who police said was upset over the outcome of the Iron Bowl, has been charged with murder in connection with the shooting death of a Hoover woman at a viewing party for the game.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:15:31 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 11:59:03 PM »

I think this is a different incident from the one in my OP.  There's so much of this crap it's hard to keep track of.
I'm fairly certain this is the web page of the Travis Grayson listed in the story above https://www.facebook.com/travis.w.grayson?ref=ts&fref=ts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 02:27:17 AM »

I bet I know who called the cops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions