Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Me be chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your coke.

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Me be chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your coke.
« on: August 13, 2008, 02:32:18 PM »

http://www.funnyordie.com/jokes/5208027f12
Beijing, China - A controversial picture of Spain’s Olympic Basketball team has surfaced showing its players making “slanty eyes” with their fingers, a gesture that has offended their Chinese hosts. In an act of retaliation,  the Chinese basketball team has put pee-pee in their Coke.

“We played the joke,” said Chinese basketball player Yao Ming. “It’s not something we do as often as racist white American first graders might suggest, but I do believe an entire group of athletes making fun of Asians warrants our tried and true signature prank." Ming is, of course, referring to the playground rhyme about Chinese payback, "Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me put pee-pee in your Coke."

What’s most upsetting about the event is that Spain has not issued any sort of formal apology for it and, in fact, continues to remain defensive about the matter. “It wasth  jest a choke,” lisped Jose Daurte, the Spanish team’s effeminate guard before chugging a pitcher of sangria with a salsa chaser followed by a four-hour siesta nap.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions