Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Zappos Burns Kanye

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Zappos Burns Kanye
« on: November 20, 2013, 07:28:19 PM »
Pretty hilarious.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/zappos-hilariously-responds-kanye-west-s-t-product-slam-article-1.1523919

Online retailer Zappos created a witty riposte to Kanye West's complaints about them.

On novelist Bret Easton Ellis' podcast Monday, West slammed the CEO of the shoe retailer for selling a "shit product."

"I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he's trying to tell me what I need to focus on," the 36-year-old rapper said. "Meanwhile, he sells all this shit product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling shit product."

In response, Zappos launched a new "shit" product page on their site, featuring a toilet and plunger for a mere $100,000.

http://www.zappos.com/shit-product
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

Re: Zappos Burns Kanye
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
Some of the customer reviews so far:

With a 365 day return policy, I'm not sure how you can go wrong with this Sh-t Product. I wasn't sure it was going to fit without an insert, but to my surprise a little elbow grease got everything moving again!

I got an assortment of sh-t products for all my employees for Christmas. I bought so many, my office was full of sh-t. Thanks Zappos.com for the best sh-t! (Fast shipping too).

I didn't know what to do with my life until Kanye West told me Zappos.com sold sh*t products! Then I knew I could come here and my sh*t problems were solved! Thanks Kanye and thanks Zappos.com!

I ordered this and it took 11 days to get here! WHY'D MY SH*T COME SO LATE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

Re: Zappos Burns Kanye
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:26:24 PM »
And then Seth Rogen and James Franco make fun of his new video:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions