Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Apparently, Auburn's Fall Camp is really UFC training...

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: Apparently, Auburn's Fall Camp is really UFC training...
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »
I feel like this team is really taking "the spread is all finesse and isn't physical" to heart and they just seem...well, fucking mean.  Which is awesome for me because unlike some Bama fans, I actually want to see some boiling points reached so when it's game time, the opposing team is getting their heads knocked the fuck off.

Kinda like a pitbull that is caged up and hasn't eaten in a few days and some runny nose 4 year old poking at the dog with a yard stick. 

Can't wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 07:58:59 PM »
"NEXT! Next, next, next. C'mon, there's fights every day." :rofl:

I fuckin love this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »
I think it's waking the O-line guys up.  They were visibly frustrated yesterday when I watched them from 10 feet away.  Coleman and Carter were fast, and seemed to be doing a "Rudy" to Ziemba and the others.  O-line guys were in "let's get through this rotation mode" and AC and Carter were in knock your dick in the dirt mode.  I think today was inevitable.   However, I believe it is a goooooood thing.  Ziemba and a couple of the others are starting to hear about how good they are.   He's grown his hair out and seems to be looking the college party animal part as opposed to the focus on what your here for part.

I think between Tuberville, good coaching and some cattle-driving in the right direction, we'll be better for it.

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 02:20:01 AM »
I love the fights, its football not choir :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
You better get a step ladder fucktard.

Pump yo brakes, son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 12:12:18 PM »
"NEXT! Next, next, next. C'mon, there's fights every day." :rofl:

I fuckin love this guy.

the fuckingegomidget should take notes when CTT talks to the press, he sure as hell could learn something.
I can hear him now:
you guys in the press aight, you blow this stuff up aight and it's unfair to the kids aight, the loser could be marked for life aight.
you people should think about how the soldiers at the alamo would of felt if there was press reporting  it aight
moments of fighting sometimes happen in admistrative groupings of no depth cart players aigh/
any of you ever been in a fight aight, ever aight then you should leave well enough alone becasue we have the team psychologist helping the players aight
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:13:13 PM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 01:43:03 AM »
The Oline and the Dline are NOT CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH.  We Olinemen are cut from, like, some satin shit and the Dlinemen are cut from the film that grows over SHIT, over a period of time.  FUCK THE DLINE.
I heard a bammer fan yesterday saying, "Wow, that shows team unity".....I said, "There's no Fucking such thing as Team Unity in the 1 On 1 Drills, you Fuckin' Piece of Shit, Mutha Fucker, Suck My COCK....You FAGGOT!!!"  Word for word.....MmmmHmmm, I was there and no one else was, so....I said that to him word for word, then I Chop Blocked the Ass Clown.  'Cause that's how we do it in the God Damn "CAGE"....BIATCH.

Speakin' of Cages, can someone here make me a signature Photo-Shopped picture with something to do with Auburn and UFC.  I think it would be Fuckin' Hilarious.
And, yes the "Yellow School Bus" Team is going......"Holy Fuck, those are some crazy mutha fuckas over there."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 02:19:51 AM »
The Oline and the Dline are NOT CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH.  We Olinemen are cut from, like, some satin shit and the Dlinemen are cut from the film that grows over SHIT, over a period of time.  FUCK THE DLINE.
I heard a bammer fan yesterday saying, "Wow, that shows team unity".....I said, "There's no Fucking such thing as Team Unity in the 1 On 1 Drills, you Fuckin' Piece of Shit, Mutha Fucker, Suck My COCK....You FAGGOT!!!"  Word for word.....MmmmHmmm, I was there and no one else was, so....I said that to him word for word, then I Chop Blocked the Ass Clown.  'Cause that's how we do it in the God Damn "CAGE"....BIATCH.

Speakin' of Cages, can someone here make me a signature Photo-Shopped picture with something to do with Auburn and UFC.  I think it would be Fuckin' Hilarious.
And, yes the "Yellow School Bus" Team is going......"Holy Fuck, those are some crazy mutha fuckas over there."
You are a man of few words and many sayings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 02:24:13 AM »

You don't say much, my friend, but when you do, you get right to the point and I salute you for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 03:17:11 AM »

What he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 05:31:26 AM »
BOOM
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 09:37:04 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
YES!!!!! 'Preciate it brother.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:18:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs