Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week 10

Thoughts - Week 10
« on: November 02, 2013, 09:57:20 PM »
- Fuck ESPN, fuck Matt Millen, and fuck Joe Tessitore, and fuck Bret Bielema and fuck anyone else including Auburn fans who are saying anything about Anthony McSwain's injury.  Do you know it was fake?  Do you?  Do you fucking know? 

No you don't know.  You don't know shit.  He was walking after making a tackle back to the line of scrimmage.  Then he fell down.  That's all you fucking know.  You really think a faked injury to one of our starters when the opposition is on the two fucking yard line with the chance to get back in the game is going to sit out multiple plays?  You really think that?  Then you're a fucking moron. 

Maybe we faked the injury.  Maybe we pulled a bitch move.  But I don't know.  The kid could have walked over and stood thinking, "I'm alright."  Then it started hurting real bad and he realized that he was going to be a hindrance to making the stop.  So he fell down.

My thought process has as much validity as the fucksticks at ESPN trying to create a controversy over it.

And then the fucktards in the booth decide to go full blown ape retards by throwing out the Pat "Tie" Dye comment.  Those goddamn monkeys in the booth saw their opportunity to pile on Auburn and take some shots.  I'm sure they'll tie in the horse collar "controversy" with this one.  As the Plains Burn.  As Auburn Cheats. 

Fuck them all. 

- I'm proud of Auburn tonight.  We won 35-17 playing as if we had better things to do afterwards.  We won 35-17 running maybe three or four plays on offense.  I guess we threw a few passes to Louis.  Threw a few deep balls to Coates.  The rest of it?  Very, very vanilla playcalling.  We knew we could pound the ball for hundreds of yards and score touchdowns.  There was no stopping the Auburn running game.  Not in Fayetteville. 

Defensively, those boys better...well...just keep on keeping on.  That wasn't much different than what we've seen all year.  Washington State gashed us up the middle and threw the ball well.  LSU gashed us up the middle and then controlled the scoreboard until it hit 0:00.  Texas A&M hit big play after big play and scored 41 points on us.  Ole Miss hit some big plays and came back into it.  We went to the wire with Miss State.

Our defense isn't very good.  Some glaring holes.  Our only hope is to put the opposing offense into a situation where the quarterback has to take a second in the backfield.  We can get to him.  We can rush the passer.

Stopping the run?  The screen pass?  The slant?  The deep ball?  The post route?  The sweep?  The tight end out and up?  The dump to the flat? 

Not going to happen.

- Bret Bielema is a moron.  Arkansas, I believe, has set themselves back about four or five years depending on when they fire this guy.  I think they could fire him after next year honestly.  He's terrible.  What the hell kind of calls were those?  An onside kick?  Multiple halfback passes?  Reverses? 

It's not that those calls are terrible in themselves.  You can call those.  They can be big time game changers.  It was just when and how often he called them.  It was bonehead game managing. 

Arkansas could have not only competed, they could have won.  Their offense was having their way with us.  It was going perfectly.  That's exactly what you do to Auburn.  You keep the ball away from Auburn's offense.  You run the ball up the middle.  And you keep on running the ball. 

Arkansas has two stud running backs. They could have been fresh all game.  Sure,the quarterbacks sucked and made some bad turnovers, but they could have been in it.  Arkansas could have made some noise.

And it was the head coach who set them back.  That's not good going forward. 

- We can't beat Georgia if Gurley is healthy.  He's a beast.  An all-timer.  He'll make Collins/Williams look pedestrian.  He'll gash us worst than Jeremy Hill. 

Can we keep up with them?  I think maybe for a while.  Sooner or later, Nick Marshall's tiny hands will hurt us.  Sooner of later, those DBs will get burned.  Let's hope the home crowd gives us a huge advantage.

- 8-1.  WOW.  8-1.  Really can't be upset about anything that happens from here on out.  We really should beat Tennessee.  9-1?  I mean, 9-1?  I'm not sure how recruiting is going, but if it's going well, we could be staring at a really great run of Auburn football. 

- Back to the "fake injury," I'm not saying it's wrong to question it. It's fine if you want to believe it was a fake injury.  I'm just pissed at ESPN and their incessant nagging of Auburn football.  We beat A&M?  Let's put the horse collar no call on every show and insinuate that the dirty play is what prevented Manziel from having his Heisman moment.  And you know, the long list of bullshit ESPN has thrown at Auburn over the past few years.  Like Cam Newton, the HBO four, the spice story, the bitch I-can't-remember-her-name-Selena-something reporting. 

- Is it me, or should Auburn be one of the stories of the year?  We're a major powerhouse football program.  The most undefeated seasons of any SEC team since the addition of the SECCG.  Three Heisman winners in our history including the legendary Bo Jackson.  Two national titles including a recent BCS crystal.  A pretty much even overall record against Alabama since the Bear died. 

We've been down.  Since 2008, outside of 2010, Auburn has been very out of character.  Suddenly after one year, we have a coach bringing Auburn back to the top ten and the national spotlight.  Just seems like we're an afterthought.  Seems like everyone is saying, "Yeah Auburn's having a nice turnaround season, but that November 30th beatdown is looming." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Thoughts - Week 10
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 10:12:28 PM »
Yeah, Swain isn't a starter and yes he faked the injury...that's about all I care about it. If anything maybe SEC &/or the NCAA will step up and finally tell the refs to throw delay of game penalties on faked injuries. Oh btw, Beliema was purposely trying to hurt Auburn's defenders because he went with a HUNH with over 9 minutes left in the game. Since he believes that HUNH hurts defenders, he was doing it to hurt ours...same thing can be said about his bitch buddy sabbin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:16:26 PM »
On the injury, I noticed the kid did not return to the game, doesn't sound fake to me.
Was concerned with some of the play calling, seemed like we were semi interested in this game.  Also seemed like we were running plays just to run the clock.  Rather go for blood.
Yes Bile-ema is a total moron dickhead assclown.
Still happy with 8-1, much much better than last years team, really no comparison.
Totally agree with your assessment of the two dipshits calling the game, if I could I would have turned the damned tv volume off and listened to radio, I would have..........however we don't get AU games on radio over here.
Well War Damn Eagle folks, one fucking game at a time
Later
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
Yeah, Swain isn't a starter and yes he faked the injury...that's about all I care about it. If anything maybe SEC &/or the NCAA will step up and finally tell the refs to throw delay of game penalties on faked injuries. Oh btw, Beliema was purposely trying to hurt Auburn's defenders because he went with a HUNH with over 9 minutes left in the game. Since he believes that HUNH hurts defenders, he was doing it to hurt ours...same thing can be said about his bitch buddy sabbin.

Sounds like a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:17:56 PM »

I'm not happy about the flop because it makes us look like hypocrites. We are better than that. Not to mention that it was the end of the third quarter. The game was going to stop anyway. Stupid fucking time tell him to drop. They couldn't put him back in the game - he was supposed to be hurt, right? 

Stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »
From the tweets:

@bmarcello: Did Anthony Swain fake injury? Gus Malzahn: "No. We don't tell our kids to fake."

So, there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Yoda

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 10:26:13 PM »
Didn't read all of original post but I also think it was a fake injury and yes FUCK espn.  I also think Gus did it as a jab to dumb fuck Arkansas coach.  There was 2 seconds on game clock.

We are 8-1 light years ahead if what anybody thought even though record is better than what the product is.  To me that's a good thing.  Everybody was skeptical about CGM, but what he has achieved thus far is remarkable.  He took a team that quit on coaches, itself, and fan base and pulled a 180.  They are playing over their heads and I am proud of them for that.

I honestly believe there is not a game left that we can't win and also could not lose.  Our defense tonight showed its flaws.  The offense was able to overcome those holes on defense by truely running the ball the entire night.  It was a great feeling and also depressing at the same time.

Whatever the outcome for the remainder of the season, I am confident in the team and coaching staff for the first time in years.  I hope we recruit needs this year on defense and get back to AU defense to compliment the CGM offense.  If we do get that D back AU will be a team that competes year in and year out with Gus's offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 11:00:23 PM »
Wtf does it even matter? It wasnt like Arky was lined up trying to run another play. They were in the huddle when Swain went down. The tards from S-pen were just trying to create some drama in game that was over when the ball kicked off at 5:00 CST. Nothing less, nothing more. Hell I don't think we ran more than 5 plays the entire game, beat their ass on at their house, and those shrimp dicks tried everything under the sun to make it a ballgame. However, to the announces and lard ass' dismay, it never was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:09 PM »
From the tweets:

@bmarcello: Did Anthony Swain fake injury? Gus Malzahn: "No. We don't tell our kids to fake."

So, there's that.
This is the only reason why I wished that Swain had tried to get off the field before going to the ground, because the flop will be all anyone in the media will talk about.

Auburn's 8-1 and they beat Arkansas 35-17 while sleep walking through most of the game, Coach Malzahn is on the seat for Head Coach of The Year...Hey, what about the flop in the Arkansas game?

"Well, we have a injury timeout, two Auburn players, #5 Holland & #19 White, looks to have collided together and both players have a bone sticking out of their legs."
"They're probably flopping like that player did against Arkansas...Auburn cheats."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 11:06:12 PM »
I stopped counting how many times the goat cum announcers said "Arkansas is this close" bullshit.  Like Kaos said, they aren't close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
It's a bamturd meltdown talking about "the flop"!

This tells me they are starting to worry.

We go into iron bowl 10-1, there will be conniptions!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 01:44:19 AM »
That was their Super Bowl. Old Butthead decided at some point that Auburn was his main rival.

Maybe it was because there are still some who wanted Gus. Maybe it was because he figured we were the one team they could definitely beat because we are a  3-9 type team. Maybe because Gus' high schoom brand of football threatens the cave man mentality he brings to the game.

Whatever the reason we were the game that whiny sow marked as the make or break moment of the season.

He pulled out every clumsy trick he knew. He tried to be imaginative and do the things he thinks Gus does.

Despite that. Despite them putting all their eggs in that one basket. Despite auburn paring the play book down to five plays and playing like we needed to take a nap, despite jake holland getting multiple snaps we still stomped their skull. They were no threat to us at all. Their best wasn't half enough.

That says a lot.

Three things:
1. whoever is in the pictures jake holland owns please just come forward and admit being with a goat. That way he can't use them as blackmail for playing time any more. It would be less of an embarrassment to AU to confess to the goat than continue to allow that diptard to keep playing.

2. Bullemia will run Arkansas into the ground. He is an idiot. Immature and stupid.

3. I'm in the minority but I don't mind Gus being petty enough to score bitch points if the injury was fake. Tells me he keeps score. He didn't unload the play book or try to score 80. Didn't have to. But not above pointing to the pile of crap and rubbing their face in it. Doesn't bother me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 03:45:53 AM »
Beluuma is an idiot for leaving Whiskey  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 04:58:48 AM »
Gamesmanship is the word. Some take it to the level of trash talk. One guy tries to get in another's head to gain an advantage, however slight. Generally it's the one that's insecure, lacking or reaching that takes the first shot.

Before this game started I new we could spot them two touchdowns. Would have loved to have been out there when the two coaches met pre-game and afterwards. But as for what took place on the field, I could care less. We won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 05:02:35 AM »
Just my opinion here, but if we only throw the ball 10 times or less in an entire game, how many top notch qb's and wr's are going to be wantingg to come play at AU?  We will be kinda like GT.  Don't get me wrong, I am happy with the win, and we did what we needed to, however, we need to have some sort of passing game to go along with our run game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 07:40:04 AM »
How bout the PI hypocrisy on the TD drive they had that made it 28-17? The defensive PI on us? Questionable. The offensive PI no call on them a few mins later? Unreal

I don't care if he faked it. Billemia is a little bitch. Screw him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 09:22:16 AM »
Just my opinion here, but if we only throw the ball 10 times or less in an entire game, how many top notch qb's and wr's are going to be wantingg to come play at AU?  We will be kinda like GT.  Don't get me wrong, I am happy with the win, and we did what we needed to, however, we need to have some sort of passing game to go along with our run game.

We'll throw it more than 10 times per game once Marshall becomes more consistent or Johnson becomes the starter.

Gus can point back to all of his previous years of coaching to prove that he gets the ball to his receivers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 09:36:09 AM »
We'll throw it more than 10 times per game once Marshall becomes more consistent or Johnson becomes the starter.

Gus can point back to all of his previous years of coaching to prove that he gets the ball to his receivers.
He'll throw it when he needs to - and he didn't against Warren Jensen's piggies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 09:46:51 AM »

Our defense isn't very good.  Some glaring holes.  Our only hope is to put the opposing offense into a situation where the quarterback has to take a second in the backfield.  We can get to him.  We can rush the passer.

Stopping the run?  The screen pass?  The slant?  The deep ball?  The post route?  The sweep?  The tight end out and up?  The dump to the flat? 

Not going to happen.

I disagree. Is our defense up to par vs the Tubs years...no. But I wouldn't go so far as to saying the defense isn't very good.  We are giving up 20.1 points per game. This defense can give up chunks of yardage but as long as they keep the other team out of the end zone to me that's what matters. 

Obviously we do have some holes.  LB I think being the worst.  I think we get a decent MLB an attacking aggressive MLB and you would see this defense vastly improve. 

As far as the injury goes, y'all need to learn to not give a fuck. Fuck what they think we won the game....deal with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
Did anyone else notice that Jake would only be in to spike himself when the hogs were outside the 30? As soon as thry would get there Frost would come in and make it Jump Jump.

I don't givea shit if Jake knows how to call the defense lineups. I don't care if he know how to achieve cold fusion.  We are a different team when Frost is in and he is not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."