Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I witnessed a sex crime last weekend...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
I witnessed a sex crime last weekend...
« on: October 28, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »
Went to the FSU/NCSt game on Saturday and watched the Wolfpack get their fudge packed.

Surprisingly, given my proximity, this was my first gameday experience in Tallahassee.  I think their stadium is pretty nice, but not particularly loud.  The brickwork makes the building feel more...I dunno...substantial, somehow.  Like it's not a skeleton of bleachers surrounded by concrete, as some stadiums look.

The Florida State chant is one of the lamest things I've ever heard:

F-L-O-R-I-D-A...S-T-A-T-E...Florida State, Florida State, Florida State...Whoooo!

Compounding the lameness of the chant was the drunken loudmouths behind us that kept chanting: F-L-O-R-I-D-A...S-U-C-K-S.  Florida sucks...during the NCSt game, in a year when UF does, actually, suck.  Lame.  The same loudmouths started chanting "We want Bama!" in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Other than those minor issues, it was a great day of football.  Tons of hot college girls running around were simply icing on the cake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

noxin

Re: I witnessed a sex crime last weekend...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
Did you offer some icing for their cakes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:37 AM »
Have been to quite a few games there, including two FSU/Miami games and one FSU/UF game.  Correct-a-mundo on the stadium and hot college wimmenz.  Very nice scenery.  On the huge rivalry games, I found the atmosphere to be maybe...possibly on the same level as an AU/Miss. State match up.  They think they get it, but they just don't. 

BTDub...their basketball games are much more fun.  And they sell beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:41:51 PM »
BTDub...their basketball games are much more fun.  And they sell beer.

Do they have trucks parked outside?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 02:00:58 PM »
Do they have trucks parked outside?
Chili Con Carne?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans