Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Diversity at The Crapstone

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Diversity at The Crapstone
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 07:21:53 PM »
I am not covering for anyone. Pick and chose your battles man. First, this picture isn't definitive in my opinion. Dude really could have light colored hands. Second, what does it matter. What if they lightened the picture up or even substituted the black guys head on after the fact? Who cares? This is not the same as buying football players cars. This doesn't break any rules. It doesn't even make them look bad.

However, it does make Auburn fans look like a bunch of richards by pointing shoot like this out IF the picture is legit. It's like the boy who cried wolf. If we bitch about absolutely everything, no one is going to hear anything...

Jesus.  Get the bee out of your butt.  It's not about you defending it.

I'm talking about places like al.com defending it as legit without question.  It's about the experienced PHOTOGRAPHER who made the initial claim being harassed into retracting it.  It's about that same photographer who initially questioned the photo being a graduate of UA and having sideline access to photograph football games -- unless he takes it back and says he was wrong. 

It's about the guy in the picture being (supposedly) a junior at Alabama.  Wait... he graduated what?

It's about the pattern of deceit.  It's about anything they say being taken at absolute face value without question. 

When somebody produces an unretouched photo of a two-colored man, then ok. 

But unless it's one of these guys, I don't think that's gonna happen. 

It's about accountability.  If they'd just admitted it nobody would care. Other colleges have shopped black people into their pictures to create a false sense of diversity.  Admit it, people laugh and move on. But no. Too arrogant to do that.  Have to stick to the lie.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:27:24 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »
For those of you who avoid black people like the plague, their palms are white.  The top of the guy's left hand is clearly darker than the palm of his right hand.

If it is photoshopped, then it's a white dude with unevenly toned hands.  More than likely, it's a black dude in odd lighting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 07:30:13 PM »
For those of you who avoid black people like the plague, their palms are white.  The top of the guy's left hand is clearly darker than the palm of his right hand.

If it is photoshopped, then it's a white dude with unevenly toned hands.  More than likely, it's a black dude in odd lighting.

When you're a photography expert I'll take your word for it. 

The top of his hand is lighter than the white guy's hand that's in the same vicinity.  That's not "lighting" Mr. Bryant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »

Horse feathers! The dude those hands belong to is whiter than the guest list at a David Duke BBQ party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 07:50:42 PM »
When you're a photography expert I'll take your word for it. 

The top of his hand is lighter than the white guy's hand that's in the same vicinity.  That's not "lighting" Mr. Bryant.

Yes, now I see the photographer certification hanging up in your office...my bad.

The photo is a still from commercials that Alabama recently shot.  There is no reason for them to photoshop a still from a commercial so that a white guy is replaced with a black guy; they could have just hired a black guy to be in the commercial.  The guy in question is the fourth from the left in this commercial at about 0:21:

At about 0:09 - 0:10 in this commercial, the camera begins panning to the right and almost shows the group of graduates in the same position of the still:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
And, just in case anyone's panties are still in a wad, you can always use this:

http://29a.ch/sandbox/2012/imageerrorlevelanalysis/

If none of the above can produce even a shadow of doubt in your mind, then rabble on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »
It's amazing the lengths that uat will go to, to show how diverse they are...they even photoshopped the videos, damn they good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »
It's amazing the lengths that uat will go to, to show how diverse they are...they even photoshopped the videos, damn they good.

Well, let's be fair here...they hired someone else to photoshop the videos for them.  Bammers are too stupid to do such a thing by themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 08:40:18 PM »
Well, let's be fair here...they hired someone else to photoshop the videos for them.  Bammers are too stupid to do such a thing by themselves.
They've already disassociated themselves from said person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
And, just in case anyone's panties are still in a wad, you can always use this:

http://29a.ch/sandbox/2012/imageerrorlevelanalysis/

If none of the above can produce even a shadow of doubt in your mind, then rabble on.

Yeah.  That's so, so accurate.  I tried a few pictures GF did.  They came up as more realistic than the Bama one.  And they were of people you know posed as Jesus, Terry Bowden and others. 

The only shadow here is the shadow that apparently fell across that white guy's face and turned him black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 08:46:07 PM »
I know a few black people. I think this guy is black. Maybe we should just come out and ask him. "Hey man, are you black or white?"

But, thinking more deeper about it, if they did in fact photo shop this, why would they draw the red circles around him? That only seems to draw attention to said photo shopping.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:48:57 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 08:49:43 PM »

Yes, now I see the photographer certification hanging up in your office...my bad.

The photo is a still from commercials that Alabama recently shot.  There is no reason for them to photoshop a still from a commercial so that a white guy is replaced with a black guy; they could have just hired a black guy to be in the commercial.  The guy in question is the fourth from the left in this commercial at about 0:21:

At about 0:09 - 0:10 in this commercial, the camera begins panning to the right and almost shows the group of graduates in the same position of the still:

If you could see my office, you'd see one.  Been doing that as a hobby for more years than you've been alive.

Is it the same guy wearing #8 at :17?  Cause his hands aren't white.  He's not multi-shaded.

And there's no correlation between the photoshopped picture and the :09 mark of video #2 you posted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 08:51:34 PM »
Yeah.  That's so, so accurate.  I tried a few pictures GF did.  They came up as more realistic than the Bama one.  And they were of people you know posed as Jesus, Terry Bowden and others.

Then obviously you didn't edumucate yourself on how to interpret the results.

Significant white and lighter sections indicate photoshopping occurred:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 08:53:19 PM »
If you could see my office, you'd see one.  Been doing that as a hobby for more years than you've been alive.

I'm sure photoshop and digital photography have been around for all of those years as well, and that your nifty certificate has a specialization in those areas.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:57:52 PM by Vandy Vol »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 09:04:27 PM »
I'm sure photoshop and digital photography have been around for all of those years as well, and that your nifty certificate has a specialization in those areas.

More so than yours.  Which is non-existent.  Started with Photoshop 1. 

You keep making my point for me.  The one you showed (not the one I used) shows as more accurate than the crimpson one.  Thus the point.  You can twerk the dials all you want. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »
You keep making my point for me.  The one you showed (not the one I used) shows as more accurate than the crimpson one.  Thus the point.  You can twerk the dials all you want.

Umm...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 09:15:35 PM »
Umm...

You clearly don't know WTF you're looking at. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
I see the "rabble on" selection has been made.  Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »
Then obviously you didn't edumucate yourself on how to interpret the results.

Significant white and lighter sections indicate photoshopping occurred:

Praise white Jesus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »
Umm...

I thought uat said that the picture wasn't alerted and is shown as is...so why did uat photoshop the (As) on the gowns?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions