Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

5 To Watch

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
5 To Watch
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:47:51 PM »
al.kum's weekly installment of quick hitters on some players to watch this Friday night.  coppage a la pasta

St. Paul's (5-2) at Vigor (5-2)

This battle of South Alabama powerhouses will feature one of Auburn's top commitments in St. Paul's linebacker Tre' Williams, who will be tasked with slowing down junior running back and Alabama commitment Desherrius Flowers from Vigor. On the other side of the ball, Auburn offensive line target Joshua Casher will look to continue a dominant season up front while Tiger commit and Vigor defensive end Justin Thornton will battle up front with Casher and his fellow linemen. Casher was committed to Auburn earlier in the year before decommitting but the future center prospect is still strongly considering the Tigers.

Oxford (5-2) at Albertville (3-4)

Fresh off of another spectacular performance, Oxford running back and Auburn commit Racean "Roc" Thomas will look to keep his streak of dominant performances rolling this week when he and his team take on Albertville. Thomas, 5-foot-10, 198-pounds, has lived up to his billing as one of the top backs in the state this year and has been difficult for defenses to stop despite playing through minor injuries most of the year.

University School (Fla.) (6-0) at Glades Central (Fla.) (3-3)

Auburn quarterback commit Sean White stars for University where he's lead the team to a perfect record so far this year. White, a 6-foot-2, 205-pound pro-style quarterback rated a four-star prospect by most major recruiting services, has been efficient and prolific this season, completing just over 63% of his passes so far with 21 touchdowns to just six interceptions.

Oak Mountain (3-4) at Prattville (4-2)

Prattville continues to regain its prominent status under head coach Chad Anderson and running back Kamryn Pettway has been a part of Prattville's resurgence this year. The Auburn committed running back is average just over 115 yard per game so far this season with 8 touchdowns on the year.

Lee (1-6) at Auburn (6-1)

This mismatched game will give Auburn target Rashaan Evans plenty of opportunities for big plays early in the game. A four-star defensive end and outside linebacker prospect who is considering Auburn along with Alabama, Georgia and UCLA, Evans leads his team with seven tackles for loss on the season so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: 5 To Watch
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 02:04:20 PM »
The logistics required for this would be damn near impossible, even if you have a jet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »
The logistics required for this would be damn near impossible, even if you have a jet.

Santa could do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:14:35 PM »
Santa could do it.
duh?! I'm not Santa though. It's gonna be a rough night in the Pinto in order for me to try and make these.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 02:22:05 PM »
duh?! I'm not Santa though. It's gonna be a rough night in the Pinto in order for me to try and make these.

That not is even 70's keen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »
Better watch out for those Pintos

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."