Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scenarios...Pre-Dick-Shuns...If....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Scenarios...Pre-Dick-Shuns...If....
« on: October 17, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »
When talking college foosballz, every sports talk show has now started making the inevitable rock solid predictions on who is going to play for the MNC.  Just saw an article that said 7 SI writers predicted a Bama/Oregon (They're just so fast) match up.  Seems to be the popular pick among the "experts".  Could happen.  Who knows?  But first off, unless I missed it, the first BCS poll hasn't been released.  Second, and more importantly, we're only half way through the season.  Now, it is completely possible I missed the BCS poll being released, but just for argument's sake, let's look at the current AP Poll and assume the BCS will mirror pretty close at this point.  Top 5 are undefeated.

1. Alabama
2. Oregon (TJSF)
3. Climpsum
4. theOSU
5. FSU
6. LSU  6-1
7. TAMU 5-1
8. Louisville  6-0
9. UCLA  5-0
10. Miami  5-0
11. Sakerlina  5-1

Let's add into the mix that in just about every single year, there comes a couple of Saturday nights in mid and late November where the college foosballz world gives a collective, "What the F just happened?"  I have a strong feeling this year will be no exception.  So, what are some scenarios you see playing out?  I say, IF.....

Auburn beats #7 TAMU, Top 25 Georgia, #1 Alabama and wins the SECCG to finish 12-1 with the only loss being on the road to LSU, we play for the MNC.  Now to be honest, I haven't slept in 2 nights and smoked some good Columbian on the way to work this morning and have been doing tekwila shooters at my desk since 8:30.  So cut me some slack on this one.

IF...the winner of this weekend's FSU/Fighting Dabos match up goes undefeated the rest of the way, there is no way in hayull Oregon (TJSF) goes over either one.  Oregon has played no one and the only "real" game left on their schedule is a team that just lost to Utah.  Clemson would have wins over Georgia, FSU, Sakerlina and the opponent in the ACCCG.  FSU would have beaten Dabo, Florida, Miami and the ACCCG opponent.  Frick the Ducks...even though they're just so fast.

IF...LSU beats Bama and wins out, including the SECCG...Bama will play Oregon (TJSF) in the MNCG.

Mid season predictions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Scenarios...Pre-Dick-Shuns...If....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:09:59 AM »
Edit.  I do see now that Oregon (TJSF) has top 10 UCLA on the schedule.  But frick em' anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »
Auburn beats #7 TAMU, Top 25 Georgia, #1 Alabama and wins the SECCG to finish 12-1 with the only loss being on the road to LSU, we play for the MNC.  Now to be honest, I haven't slept in 2 nights and smoked some good Columbian on the way to work this morning and have been doing tekwila shooters at my desk since 8:30.  So cut me some slack on this one.
Even if that were to happen, we get left out. Will be a nice bookend to the SEC dominance, as the last SEC team to get fucked by the retarded system in which preseason polls are king BEFORE an 8 year SEC run, and also be the first team to break the streak and get fucked once again. Puts a nice bow on the BCS.

Seriously, I can't see us jumping an undefeated if we were to win out. There will be at least two when the season's over. Once again, we will be punished for our preseason rankings.

Moot anyway, cause it ain't happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Scenarios...Pre-richard-Shuns...If....
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:18:48 PM »
Fighting Dabos 34, Free Shoes U 27

Sabear Rage 30, Bilema's Gut 10

BeatDawgs 20, Vandersmartguys 11

ShowMe's 14, Dinosaur Relatives 9

The Not Hammers 36, Yells at Fans 20

NICK MARSHALL'S FIRE SQUAD 39, Johnny Signature's Bunch a Cows 37

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »
Yeah, although I would LOVE to see it happen AND it would piss me off, if we won out, there would still be some way we'd get screwed out of playing for the MNC--simply because the media darlings have already been chosen.

But, we can control our SEC destiny at this point at least. That's a very good place to be in half way through the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 01:46:57 PM »
Yeah, although I would LOVE to see it happen AND it would piss me off, if we won out, there would still be some way we'd get screwed out of playing for the MNC--simply because the media darlings have already been chosen.

But, we can control our SEC destiny at this point at least. That's a very good place to be in half way through the season.

So do a lot of other teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 02:13:18 PM »
I was serious about not being serious about smoking dope and doing shooters and giving an AU scenario.

Umm....what?

I have no illusions about our chances and while I really, really hope...and think we can be really super ultra keen competitive Saturday, I just don't see us winning.  Not saying we can't, and yes, we have a decent chance.  But love him or hate him, Johnny Fucking Football is bad ass and I think we're going to have to put 40+ on the board to beat him.  I like our offense but we haven't done that against anyone except Western Community University so far.

That being said, like a guy told me yesterday...."If we do beat A & M Saturday, all bets are off the rest of the season."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »
I was serious about not being serious about smoking dope and doing shooters and giving an AU scenario.

Umm....what?

I have no illusions about our chances and while I really, really hope...and think we can be really super ultra keen competitive Saturday, I just don't see us winning.  Not saying we can't, and yes, we have a decent chance.  But love him or hate him, Johnny fudgeing Football is bad ass and I think we're going to have to put 40+ on the board to beat him.  I like our offense but we haven't done that against anyone except Western Community University so far.

That being said, like a guy told me yesterday...."If we do beat A & M Saturday, all bets are off the rest of the season."   
I'm feeling really good about A&M because I think we will run it down their throat. Unfortunately, I think that they will throw it up our ass, so tit for tat. I still think we win, I'm just not betting my 83 cadillac on it.

A loss would put us in better shape for future upsets in my mind. We win Sat., people are gonna start taking us more seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »
"If we do beat A & M Saturday, all bets are off the rest of the season."   

But how will my bookie feed his family?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 02:22:09 PM »

No we don't. LSU does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »
No we don't. LSU does.
I forgot about that but I'm assuming they lose to Bama. Big assumption.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
No we don't. LSU does.
One more loss from LSU though (Bama?) and we do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 02:38:57 PM »
One more loss from LSU though (Bama?) and we do.
You should give proper citation even though you paraphrased.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 02:54:48 PM »

He dangled his participle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
I know I'm bad with the maths but I figured that out for myself. I have no idea what you're talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »
I know I'm bad with the maths but I figured that out for myself. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Your math. I was talking about your math. You forgot to carry the one but it's o.k.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
Half the time he's 40% right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 03:27:51 PM »
Half the time he's 40% right.

60% of the time it works every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 03:32:06 PM »

Smells like big foots dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 03:34:36 PM »

90% of this game is half mental
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions