Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts week four

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Thoughts week four
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 06:58:04 AM »
The only thing that worries me is that Ole Miss, Arkansas, anybody we play is going to run right at Jake and he's going to dance backwards or sideways every time.  There has to be another option.  All of their big back-breaking runs were partially his fault.

QUIT TALKING ABOUT JAKE THAT WAY!  HE'S DOING THE BEST H......

Oh your talking about Jake Hollond.....Continue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2013, 08:14:54 AM »
QUIT TALKING ABOUT JAKE THAT WAY!  HE'S DOING THE BEST H......

Oh your talking about Jake Hollond.....Continue

He's been a good dog. My best friend right through it all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »

Is that you Mr. Bojangles?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 08:59:19 AM »

With worn out shoes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2013, 09:00:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »
With worn out shoes
Dance.

Seems like Jake's more of a "Fishin' In the Dark" kind of guy. At least his tackling is.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
No! No! No! It's not Mr Bojangles that GH is referring to. It is Feed Jake, dammit. Some of you need to take Country Music 101 again if you have an R&B guy like me having to make country corrections.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2013, 09:27:16 AM »

If i die before I wake...SIT JAKE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
No! No! No! It's not Mr Bojangles that GH is referring to. It is Feed Jake, dammit. Some of you need to take Country Music 101 again if you have an R&B guy like me having to make country corrections.

I knew what it was and was trying to change it to something better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
I knew what it was and was trying to change it to something better.

Nitty gritty > pirates of the Mississippi

Lock the damn thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »
Just logged on and didn't read any of your takes because first, it would take too long and second, mine is so much better.  Simply put:

1. Malzahn out-thunk hisself.  Stupid calls early on that quickly put momentum on their side.  Punt the damn ball and make them go the distance. 

B.  Putting Kaleel at QB?  Ever? Why?  Anyone recall the Northwestern game just before half. Chris Todd is taking us down field for what would have been the score that basically put the game out of reach.  Inexplicably, Kodi is inserted into the game to throw a fly pattern.  Intercepted.  Momentum swing.  Game goes to the wire.  Kaleel offers nothing over Marshall...nothing over Wallace.  He's not as fast as either and has done nothing but make poor decisions since he arrived.  Why?

3.  The mystery of playing Holland continues to baffle the foosballz universe.  They ran at him every damn play.  He folded every damn play.  Frost gets in and tracks down a guy, makes a great play but gets called for a bogus horse collar.  Frost doesn't see the field for another quarter. Why?

M.  Loved the fight in this team.  Mason and Artimus-Pyle run damn hard.  Our O-line had times where they whipped the shit out of LSU.  A bunch of times.  Jake's ineptness aside, this D played and has played hard til the end all season and by the end of the game, I guarantee LSU didn't want no mo. 

3.2 (b.)  Odell Beckham is bad ass.  Sammie Coates stepped up big time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »
Wondering if there is some thing wrong with Wallace. Unless he is dead, why the FUCK would you put KF in there? If I, with my tiny female brain, know what is going to happen...I imagine everyone else does too.

I am 100% certain we were going to score in that opening drive, that injury was a momentum killer. Then we got all fucked up...we recovered, but it was too late. And fuck Jeremy Hill.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
And fuck Jeremy Hill.

He ain't interested unless you are 14.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 11:44:28 AM »
Just logged on and didn't read any of your takes because first, it would take too long and second, mine is so much better.  Simply put:

1. Malzahn out-thunk hisself.  Stupid calls early on that quickly put momentum on their side.  Punt the damn ball and make them go the distance. 

B.  Putting Kaleel at QB?  Ever? Why?  Anyone recall the Northwestern game just before half. Chris Todd is taking us down field for what would have been the score that basically put the game out of reach.  Inexplicably, Kodi is inserted into the game to throw a fly pattern.  Intercepted.  Momentum swing.  Game goes to the wire.  Kaleel offers nothing over Marshall...nothing over Wallace.  He's not as fast as either and has done nothing but make poor decisions since he arrived.  Why?

3.  The mystery of playing Holland continues to baffle the foosballz universe.  They ran at him every damn play.  He folded every damn play.  Frost gets in and tracks down a guy, makes a great play but gets called for a bogus horse collar.  Frost doesn't see the field for another quarter. Why?

M.  Loved the fight in this team.  Mason and Artimus-Pyle run damn hard.  Our O-line had times where they whipped the shit out of LSU.  A bunch of times.  Jake's ineptness aside, this D played and has played hard til the end all season and by the end of the game, I guarantee LSU didn't want no mo. 

Preach it brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »

M.  Loved the fight in this team.  Mason and Artimus-Pyle run damn hard.  Our O-line had times where they whipped the shoot out of LSU.  A bunch of times.  Jake's ineptness aside, this D played and has played hard til the end all season and by the end of the game, I guarantee LSU didn't want no mo. 

Now don't start tha' again...

It's not a top ten reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
He ain't interested unless you are 14.

I like your hussel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 11:50:13 AM »
I like your hussel
We have a button for this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 11:50:46 AM »

So does she...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

Where's the "Dislike" button?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2013, 02:24:18 PM »
Where's the "Dislike" button?

his e-penis can only flex for so long.  give it time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions