Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Remember

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Remember
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 11:15:45 AM »
You and your kind aren't still sticking to the "inside job" story?

Gunderson use to head the FBI in Mobile, AL. He has uncovered a lot of corruption and sexual perversion in DC too. He is the last of a dying breed of federal agents.

MOSSAD JOB!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:18:09 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 11:18:49 AM »
I don't remember but were there reports of hearing an explosion before the towers came down?

Which proves absolutely nothing. It's heresay at best. For every engineer or scientist who buys into the inside job load of crap, there are 100 more who debunk it. Ie Loose Change vs Screw Loose Change. If someone can show tangible proof, then fine. I've yet to see it. Just contextual hairbrained conspiracy theories carefully constructed to fit an already existing view. Alex Jones comes to mind.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 11:19:56 AM »
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I firmly believe we blew those towers up, in-order to lessen the carnage.  I'm not saying the terrorism was staged or not real, what I am saying is that I think those buildings were going to be coming down like a tree falls, creating a lot more destruction and death.  So the government made arrangements to lessen those casualties. 

You watch the footage and there is absolutely no reason to believe that those towers should have collapsed the way they did. There are stories out from numerous engineers that back up this exact same claim.
I try to never say never because there is so much that happens that we probably can't comprehend. Like the strong possiblity that we knew about the Pearl Harbor attack before it happened but let it happen in order to sway public opinion for us joining the war. Too far out? I don't think so.

It's a fact that governments must sway opinion and they use professionals that know how to do it. It doesn't always work but they are good at what they do.

My problem with the towers is that they didn't seem to crumble from the bottom to me. It looked like they came from the sections that were hit, straight down. And where was the explosion?

I'm not saying impossible but I certainly hope that if it is ever proven, somebody has to pay for letting more responders go in.

I will give you this. It was razed quite orderly, regardless of the reason. The destruction could have been much worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
No way we blew them up.  First off, nobody had a clue they would actually come down.  Second, no way anyone had time to strategically place the charges that would make buildings that size come down in that manner.  Relatively speaking, the buildings crashed not long after the planes hit.  Third, if your plan is to do that, you think they might alert the hundreds of firemen in the building below the fire? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 11:29:40 AM »
No way we blew them up.  First off, nobody had a clue they would actually come down.  Second, no way anyone had time to strategically place the charges that would make buildings that size come down in that manner.  Relatively speaking, the buildings crashed not long after the planes hit.  Third, if your plan is to do that, you think they might alert the hundreds of firemen in the building below the fire?
I think someone already mentioned this. Oh yeah, it was me. In the post right above yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »
Zionist Silverstein was about to have to fork out big bucks to have the asbestos abated in those three buildings. Towers 1 & 2 and bldg seven. Bldg 7 housed the records related to the Ken Lay investigation. Not to mention all of the gold that was stolen. There were many reasons behind allowing the attacks to happen, including passing draconian terrorist legislation, control of the Eurasian continent, controlling the flow and ownership of crude and heroin, reinforcing the social and economic hierarchy through wars, profiteering for defense and private contractors which enriched Bush/Cheney et al (including the big banks) and the list goes on. I am convinced the government knew and did nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 11:33:16 AM »
Science! Explosions can happen without bombs, c4 or man made controlled detonation. Just saying.

Materials scientist Christian Simensen believes that it is overwhelmingly likely that the two aircraft were trapped inside an insulating layer of building debris within the skyscrapers. This leads him to believe that it was the aircraft hulls rather than the buildings themselves that absorbed most of the heat from the burning aircraft fuel.

The SINTEF scientist believes that the heat melted the aluminium of the aircraft hulls, and the core of his theory is that molten aluminium then found its way downwards within the buildings through staircases and gaps in the floor -- and that the flowing aluminium underwent a chemical reaction with water from the sprinklers in the floors below.

"Both scientific experiments and 250 reported disasters suffered by the aluminium industry have shown that the combination of molten aluminium and water releases enormous explosions," says Simensen.
"Explosions demolished the towers"

Simensen continues: "I regard it as extremely likely that it was these explosions that made the skyscrapers collapse by tearing out part of the internal structure, and that this caused the uppermost floors of the buildings to fall and crush the lower parts. In other words, I believe that these were the explosions that were heard by people in the vicinity and that have since given life to the conspiracy theories that explosives had been placed in the skyscrapers."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 11:34:41 AM »
Zionist Silverstein was about to have to fork out big bucks to have the asbestos abated in those three buildings. Towers 1 & 2 and bldg seven. Bldg 7 housed the records related to the Ken Lay investigation. Not to mention all of the gold that was stolen. There were many reasons behind allowing the attacks to happen, including passing draconian terrorist legislation, control of the Eurasian continent, controlling the flow and ownership of crude and heroin, reinforcing the social and economic hierarchy through wars, profiteering for defense and private contractors which enriched Bush/Cheney et al (including the big banks) and the list goes on. I am convinced the government knew and did nothing.

You do know he lost money on the whole deal right? Look it up. With what he paid for the lease and the low occupancy. Think for yourself with facts for once and drop the rhetoric.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 11:36:01 AM »
I did not know the part about the Eurasian continet but I had assumed all of the rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »

What makes you think the charges weren't already in place?

I guess firmly believe was a little strongly worded on my part.  All I'm saying is that I find it very interesting they collapsed the way they did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
I think someone already mentioned this. Oh yeah, it was me. In the post right above yours.

I'm sorry.  You thought I actually read your posts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
I'm sorry.  You thought I actually read your posts?

Anddddddd we have a battle in the wiregrass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 11:51:52 AM »

I have you on ignore too.

Wait.....I mean, BATTLE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

Break out the band aids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2013, 01:10:46 PM »

Said by many of "guys"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2013, 02:41:51 PM »

CRIPPLE FIGHT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »
CRIPPLE FIGHT!

I do believe you have it confused with Cullman.

Wiregrass would simply be a pillow fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
I do believe you have it confused with Cullman.

Wiregrass would simply be a pillow fight.

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
PLZ excuse any spelling or grammatical errors on my part.

No way we blew them up.  First off, nobody had a clue they would actually come down.  Second, no way anyone had time to strategically place the charges that would make buildings that size come down in that manner.  Relatively speaking, the buildings crashed not long after the planes hit.

I'm not theorizing on how the buildings came down or how the Pentagon was hit, or what crashed into the ground in PA. I'm just saying the government knew and allowed it to happen. The explosions could have been anything from gas leaks to high voltage transformers. Also, thermate reactions are used to burn steel. Thermite is use in missiles resulting in a thermate reaction after the fact. Also, pictures of I-beams cut at a 45 degree angle were present in most magazines in the following days. Whether or not these were cut after the collapse is for someone else to answer. I watched the tribute thing-me on PBS (NOVA), and it was an exact regurgitation of the accounts given on that day by the government's 911 commission. There was also a guy that was interview ed (CNN) just after the collapse/attacks that suggested there was structural weakening resulting in the collapse of both buildings. WhereTF did this fucker come from? OBVIOUSLY a plant.

tl; already read
http://realityzone-realityzone.blogspot.com/2009/10/imperial-strategy-for-new-world-order.html

An Imperial Strategy for a New World Order: The Origins of World War III:
Part 1
by Andrew Gavin Marshall

Introduction

In the face of total global economic collapse, the prospects of a massive international war are increasing. Historically, periods of imperial decline and economic crisis are marked by increased international violence and war. The decline of the great European empires was marked by World War I and World War II, with the Great Depression taking place in the intermediary period.

Currently, the world is witnessing the decline of the American empire, itself a product born out of World War II. As the post-war imperial hegemon, America ran the international monetary system and reigned as champion and arbitrator of the global political economy.

To manage the global political economy, the US has created the single largest and most powerful military force in world history. Constant control over the global economy requires constant military presence and action.

Now that both the American empire and global political economy are in decline and collapse, the prospect of a violent end to the American imperial age is drastically increasing.

This essay is broken into three separate parts. The first part covers US-NATO geopolitical strategy since the end of the Cold War, at the beginning of the New World Order, outlining the western imperial strategy that led to the war in Yugoslavia and the “War on Terror.” Part 2 analyzes the nature of “soft revolutions” or “colour revolutions” in US imperial strategy, focusing on establishing hegemony over Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Part 3 analyzes the nature of the imperial strategy to construct a New World Order, focusing on the increasing conflicts in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa; and the potential these conflicts have for starting a new world war with China and Russia.

Read more>>>>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15686

The usual suspects are behind this curtain. ZBIG, PNAC, and many more. They have been setting the table for a long time. We are now living the [Grand Chess Game] in real time.
Here is the section on PNAC>>>>

The War on Terror and the Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

When Bill Clinton became President, the neo-conservative hawks from the George H.W. Bush administration formed a think tank called the Project for the New American Century, or PNAC. In 2000, they published a report called, Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century. Building upon the Defense Policy Guidance document, they state that, “the United States must retain sufficient forces able to rapidly deploy and win multiple simultaneous large-scale wars.”[23] Further, there is “need to retain sufficient combat forces to fight and win, multiple, nearly simultaneous major theatre wars,”[24] and that “the Pentagon needs to begin to calculate the force necessary to protect, independently, US interests in Europe, East Asia and the Gulf at all times.”[25]

Interestingly, the document stated that, “the United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.”[26] However, in advocating for massive increases in defense spending and expanding the American empire across the globe, including the forceful destruction of multiple countries through major theatre wars, the report stated that, “Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.”[27] That event came one year later with the events of 9/11. Many of the authors of the report and members of the Project for the New American Century had become officials in the Bush administration, and were conveniently in place to enact their “Project” after they got their “new Pearl Harbor.”

The plans for war were “already under development by far right Think Tanks in the 1990s, organisations in which cold-war warriors from the inner circle of the secret services, from evangelical churches, from weapons corporations and oil companies forged shocking plans for a new world order.” To do this, “the USA would need to use all means - diplomatic, economic and military, even wars of aggression - to have long term control of the resources of the planet and the ability to keep any possible rival weak.”

Among the people involved in PNAC and the plans for empire, “Dick Cheney - Vice President, Lewis Libby - Cheney's Chief of Staff, Donald Rumsfeld - Defence Minister, Paul Wolfowitz - Rumsfeld's deputy, Peter Rodman - in charge of 'Matters of Global Security', John Bolton - State Secretary for Arms Control, Richard Armitage - Deputy Foreign Minister, Richard Perle - former Deputy Defence Minister under Reagan, now head of the Defense Policy Board, William Kristol - head of the PNAC and adviser to Bush, known as the brains of the President, Zalmay Khalilzad,” who became Ambassador to both Afghanistan and Iraq following the regime changes in those countries.[28]

http://www.amazon.com/The-Grand-Chessboard-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261

The Grand Chessboard presents Brzezinski’s bold and provocative geostrategic vision for American preeminence in the twenty-first century. Central to his analysis is the exercise of power on the Eurasian landmass, which is home to the greatest part of the globe’s population, natural resources, and economic activity. Stretching from Portugal to the Bering Strait, from Lapland to Malaysia, Eurasia is the ”grand chessboard” on which America’s supremacy will be ratified and challenged in the years to come. The task facing the United States, he argues, is to manage the conflicts and relationships in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East so that no rival superpower arises to threaten our interests or our well-being.The heart of The Grand Chessboard is Brzezinski’s analysis of the four critical regions of Eurasia and of the stakes for America in each arena—Europe, Russia, Central Asia, and East Asia.

Add to that the fact that the NSA is giving Israel information on every American and it gets pretty damn creepy. The bible tells us exactly what they are going to do and history confirms that the cycle is recurring. I dis all religion, period.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:11:05 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »
What makes you think the charges weren't already in place?

I guess firmly believe was a little strongly worded on my part.  All I'm saying is that I find it very interesting they collapsed the way they did.

I don't think they should have fallen on their own footprint, but instead, they should have fallen over to one side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions