Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We are not great but .....

Yoda

We are not great but .....
« on: September 08, 2013, 03:01:17 AM »
We are showing promise.  Our defense is very weak in at Linebacker.  Ok I'm stating the obvious.  D line is ok but can't tell for the most part we only rushed 4 all night.  Secondary better than what we have seen in the past few years.  Again can't tell they were playing a lot of zone which we suck at .  When it came to crunch time went to man and played a lot better.

Frost suspension bull shit, I can see a flag but suspension Hell No.  Refs were full of shit all night.  We have beaten 2 teams that we should have.  We will not contend for SEC west but we will win some games. 

Offense started strong but then we cooled off, in my opinion due to play calling.  Marshall is hit or miss.  When he is hitting can't call dogs off.  Need to keep him in rythym.  Don't start running the ball every down. 

Polls are full of shit.  Nobody knows what current teams will look like based on last year.  Unranked Miami beat top 15 Florida ( over ranked). Unranked Wazzu beat 25 USC.  I ranked BYU beat top 15 Texas.  All confirms that Pre Season polls are shit and BCS needs to go.  Part of that will be settled next year.

If Auburn is not in top 25 this week it is bullshit.  In my opinion are they a top 25 team?  Probably not but based on what I have seen do far this year they should be ranked or damn close.

We have a long way to go, but we are making strides.

Jake Holland needs to learn how to hold a Gatorade bottle and squirt it in real players mouths.

That is all, sorry so long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Yoda

Re: We are not great but .....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:04:19 AM »
Yes I have been drinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 08:43:11 AM »

REC has paid all of the SEC refs this year to clear the way for the midget three-peat. They sucked last game.
I'm convinced Slive has given them the word that no SEC team can compete with SPUAT this year, even Johnny Football's team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 10:10:52 PM »

Atty boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'