No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Who will be THAT guy?
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 08:39:28 AM »
Other than Louis, Bray and Davis no other gets an opportunity with NM in the game. Ray gets p.t. and Truitt was lost early but sophomore Tony Steven's is the guy I want to see. If JJ gets in and we see some progressions the whole field is used, route running becomes a premium and DBs have to really be on their toes. JMO.

I am hoping Gus is smart enough to be setting up UGA ( only if necessary) and the turds with our full arsenal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 08:50:40 AM »
Other than Louis, Bray and Davis no other gets an opportunity with NM in the game. Ray gets p.t. and Truitt was lost early but sophomore Tony Steven's is the guy I want to see. If JJ gets in and we see some progressions the whole field is used, route running becomes a premium and DBs have to really be on their toes. JMO.
You forgot Coates and Duke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 09:22:28 AM »
You forgot Coates and Duke.

Funny reading back over those. I think that the older guys who could not produce have either been moved to defense, or just do not get to play now. The coaches have shown that to get on the field, you have to catch the ball or be a freak (Louis)

Other than Coates being hurt, I think that the addition of Duke has really allowed Coates to find his role. he can catch in traffic, but he seems to make really good deep moves to get open. Now that he is almost 100%, defenses play hell covering him and Duke.

And lo and behold, Marcus Davis comes up with another TD catch. he is not a huge guy, but he just plays hard.

I have been very impressed with the development of the WRs so far. Now if we can just get the ball to them in space more often, I think we could have some really good YAC.

We know what Louis can do if he catches the ball. And Bray seems to be a good WR, but we only throw screens to him. The weapons at WR look to be ready for an explosion. I bet JJ is getting antsy. I would love for him to have a record setting year next season. He has been very patient. And if Duke sticks around it could be fun next year.

How many times have we been able to be excited about the next season without already have given up on the current one? I like what Gus has done to allow us as fans to be excited about the now and later.

It is good to be an Auburn Tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 11:24:07 AM »

Do you think Duke will stay another year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »

Nope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2014, 03:26:53 PM »
Nope.

I don't think so either, but I bet JJ has a talk with him in the off season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »
Either way with JJ in the wings the future is bright. And on Duke's departure look for another big time stud to come our way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
What's the word on Dukes leg?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
What's the word on Dukes leg?
sprained or strained knee. Doubtful for thugs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 01:37:37 PM »
Day to day.  Week to week. Game time decision. We'll take a look at it at the end of the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 02:54:34 PM »
Day to day.  Week to week. Game time decision. We'll take a look at it at the end of the week.
O-N-E--G-A-M-E--A-T--A--T-I-M-E-!-!-!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2014, 04:07:08 PM »
O-N-E--G-A-M-E--A-T--A--T-I-M-E-!-!-!

Thanks WarTiger. Good to have you back...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 04:51:45 PM »

Prolly watch some film on him too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions