Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Because Global Warming

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Because Global Warming
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
Also, don't you fucking LOVE Trump because he's a Joe-blow media personality with zero actual credentials in politics? An "outsider"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2017, 11:16:58 AM »
As opposed to your opinion that should be valued and cherished, right?

No, comedians aren't uniquely credentialed political science majors. Adam particularly will be the first to tell you he's literally illiterate and has zero formal education. But part of their job description is to be able to articulate things in ways most people may not be able to, and to think of things in ways most people may not think of them.

Laughable that I prefaced the video with me saying the same thing over three years ago, but somehow I'm "getting my news" or forming my views based on what he said in the clip from yesterday.

My opinion carries no weight. Never said it does. Don't expect anyone to post my musings as verification of their own positions.

I'm just frequently proven right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
Also, don't you fucking LOVE Trump because he's a Joe-blow media personality with zero actual credentials in politics? An "outsider"?

Your understandings are very shallow. 

Sorry about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »
My opinion carries no weight. Never said it does. Don't expect anyone to post my musings as verification of their own positions.

I'm just frequently proven right.
Actually, I believe your opinions do carry weight around here and some others may just be a tad jealous about that.

I may not always agree with you but at least you're not a homo.  Or, racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »
JJust because!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2018, 08:16:17 AM »
Saw a piece this morning saying that the "hellish" July definitively proves climate change (as opposed to the old buzzphrase global warming) is real.   

Funnily enough, it's from the same place that spent part of February and March admonishing us that we couldn't/shouldn't consider the freakishly cold winter and spate of blizzards as debunking their climate change lie.  

So if it's really hot, that's global climate warming change.  Confirmed.  But if it's really cold, that means nothing.  

So stupid. Just proves that if you tell a lie long enough some people will believe it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
Just proves that if you tell a lie long enough some people will believe it.
This is actually one of alinskys main tenants of Rules for Radicals.

And originated with German Minister of Propaganda Goebbels , a nazi. Who is really the fascist?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:21:58 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE