Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Because Global Warming

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Because Global Warming
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2016, 01:02:46 PM »
Robert M Carter is a real scientists. Not a for profit one. And the guy has debunked every single thing that has ever came out of Jim Cantore's weather "hack of a" channel's filthy sewer. Check out his articles. Very good and objective.
I thought the Weather Channel was the light and the way of all climate science? Kaos said so and he's 100% all knowing about 100% of things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2016, 01:03:08 PM »
That's what she said. 

If recognizing that there were similar climatological patterns occurring long before human consumption raised CO2 levels by less than one tenth of one percent makes me all hubrissy then so be it.  I'm not the one posting biased "studies" performed by "scientists" and declaring them to be absolute proven fact. 

Do you not understand how research and the scientific method works?  You come up with a theory, work backward to prove you were right in the first place, ignore anything that doesn't fit, tell your friends who do the same thing to back you up so they don't look stupid. 

In most cases a thorough impartial review will debunk your stupid shit.  But in this case it wasn't allowed to happen.  Blithering hypocritical fools like al gore seized the bogus theory and ran with it.  It became a thing. 

In typical liberal fashion dissent was not allowed. If you didn't blindly accept their flawed premise they used hate speech to marginalize you.  Much as you've done here.  Think global hotbox isn't legit? You're stupid. You're ignorant. You're uneducated. You're not progressive. You're archaic. Those with differing opinions or theories (equally valid I might add) are ostracized.  And the lie -- like the emperors clothes -- grows and perpetuates.

"Science" and it's facts is usually about 30/70 right to wrong over history.

Just asking, but weren't blood letting and the world being flat "proven science" at one time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2016, 01:04:45 PM »
I thought the Weather Channel was the light and the way of all climate science? Kaos said so and he's 100% all knowing about 100% of things.

Can't speak for everyone else there but I know Cantore is a hack. I want to strangle that son of a bitch. Pretty sure he watches Twister and fondles himself nightly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2016, 01:06:22 PM »
Sometimes, you make me want to kick you right in the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2016, 01:08:20 PM »
Sometimes, you make me want to kick you right in the pussy.

Is that before or after Jameis fucks him right in the pussy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2016, 04:07:56 PM »
We are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »
That's what she said. 

If recognizing that there were similar climatological patterns occurring long before human consumption raised CO2 levels by less than one tenth of one percent makes me all hubrissy then so be it.  I'm not the one posting biased "studies" performed by "scientists" and declaring them to be absolute proven fact. 

Do you not understand how research and the scientific method works?  You come up with a theory, work backward to prove you were right in the first place, ignore anything that doesn't fit, tell your friends who do the same thing to back you up so they don't look stupid. 

In most cases a thorough impartial review will debunk your stupid shit.  But in this case it wasn't allowed to happen.  Blithering hypocritical fools like al gore seized the bogus theory and ran with it.  It became a thing. 

In typical liberal fashion dissent was not allowed. If you didn't blindly accept their flawed premise they used hate speech to marginalize you.  Much as you've done here.  Think global hotbox isn't legit? You're stupid. You're ignorant. You're uneducated. You're not progressive. You're archaic. Those with differing opinions or theories (equally valid I might add) are ostracized.  And the lie -- like the emperors clothes -- grows and perpetuates.

"Science" and it's facts is usually about 30/70 right to wrong over history.

Librul indoctrination is a helluva thing. Combine that with white guilt, and you have what we see here every day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2016, 05:38:58 PM »
Librul indoctrination is a helluva thing. Combine that with white guilt, and you have what we see here every day.

The white man caused the hole in the ozone?  Damn it, we should feel guilty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2016, 05:47:02 PM »
The white man caused the hole in the ozone?  Damn it, we should feel guilty.
I blame the Hair Bands of the late 80s and 90s. If it weren't for White Snake, Cinderella, and the like, the earth's average temperature would be 15.0 degrees Celsius instead of 15.0000010 degrees Celsius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2016, 12:08:07 AM »
I blame the Hair Bands of the late 80s and 90s. If it weren't for White Snake, Cinderella, and the like, the earth's average temperature would be 15.0 degrees Celsius instead of 15.0000010 degrees Celsius.

The Aquanet blues...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »

This is the sort of insane hyperbole that makes it impossible.

One link from the guy who created the weather channel and this is your hysterical reaction. It's like you're a woman. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2016, 09:17:30 AM »
We have found the real answer to global warming.  It's Islamaphobia  (dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.foxynews)

Particle physics and string theory pose plenty of interesting questions, but educators at Massachusetts Institute of Technology this week wrestled with yet another vexing dilemma: "Is Islamophobia Accelerating Global Warming?"

That was the topic at a Monday panel at the venerable Boston school whose alums include Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, Michael Bloomberg and Charles and David Koch. The presentation, sponsored by the school's Global Studies and Languages Department, looked at “an entanglement of two crises, metaphorically related with one being a source of imagery for the other and both originating in colonial forms of capitalist accumulation,” according to an online advertisement for the event.

The description’s air of uber-academic applesauce has been the topic of much online mockery – and confusion. Mediaite said it couldn’t “make heads or tails of it.” Tablet, meanwhile, turned to deriding the subject matter itself, and satirically proposed examining whether anti-Semitism is responsible for the rapid disappearance of the pygmy hippo. Several commenters on Twitter made sure to note they were not linking to spoof newspaper The Onion. Then there were those who said neither global warming nor Islamophobia were real phenomenons.

Ghassan Hage is a future generation professor at the University of Melbourne. (unc.edu)

The topic was presented by Ghassan Hage, a future generation professor at the University of Melbourne. Hage, who is authoring an upcoming book on the proposed Islamophobia/global warming relationship, has a history of courting controversy and promoting far-left and anti-Israel ideals.

Hage, born in Lebanon before moving to Australia, is the author of several books exploring race in Australia, including, “White Nation” and “Against Paranoid Nationalism.” In online essays, he has called airport security an example “in which Westerners require from those they racialize an exact obedience to the letter of the law.”

A supporter of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divest and Sanctions movement, he has likened Israelis to “slave owners” in a tweet and has called Palestinian militants “freedom fighters” in an essay. He ended that particular essay, “A Massacre Is Not A Massacre,” sarcastically: “I have such a limited brain and my ignorance is unlimited. And they’re so f------ intelligent. Really.”

Leslie Eastman, an environmental health and safety professional and writer for Legal Insurrection, pulled no punches assessing Hage and his presentation.

"I assess that the only way Islamophobia contributed to global warming is from the hot air Hage emitted while presenting this lecture," she wrote.

It’s unclear who invited Hage or approved the lecture, or if Hage was paid or how many people attended.

Attempts to elicit information about the presentation from Hage, Prof. Bettina Stoetzer, who introduced Hage, and department Administrative Officer Elouise Evee-Jones were not immediately successful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2016, 10:08:15 AM »
Usually I like to wait until Friday for having my roundtables to debate the entanglement of two crises, metaphorically related with one being a source of imagery for the other and both originating in colonial forms of capitalist accumulation. But, I guess Monday is cool, if you have a light week ahead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »
And by the way, I'm not one of these hippies freaking out to reduce my carbon footprint. I don't drive a Hybrid (although my next car may be purely for economical reasons), I don't recycle, and I generally don't give much of a fuck about all of this. But I don't deny the scientific evidence and consensus that it is happening.

In my opinion, what can or should be done about it is allowing clean energy alternatives to enter the market, and as is the case with a Hybrid car or an LED lightbulb, "green" is just a nice bonus side effect to economical.

I think Carolla crushed exactly the point I was trying to make all those years ago way better than I could. I seriously recommend listening to this. Carolla's not a hippy either.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2017, 10:11:29 AM »
I think Carolla crushed exactly the point I was trying to make all those years ago way better than I could. I seriously recommend listening to this. Carolla's not a hippy either.

He's also a comedian.  Whatever he said?  You're getting your news from a comedian.

Claiming that global warming is the cause of the recent hurricanes ignores the fact that there have been fewer over the last ten years. 

People are fools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
He's also a comedian.  Whatever he said?  You're getting your news from a comedian.

Claiming that global warming is the cause of the recent hurricanes ignores the fact that there have been fewer over the last ten years. 

People are fools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2017, 10:56:01 AM »

No. I didn't.  I don't care what a comedian or some actor or singer says or thinks about this.  Even if they agree with me, their opinions are meaningless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
By the way, he had your God on the same episode.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2017, 11:02:40 AM »
By the way, he had your God on the same episode.

Gene may be right about stuff.  Still don't care.  He's smart enough to know and repeatedly state that his opinion means nothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:17 AM »
No. I didn't.  I don't care what a comedian or some actor or singer says or thinks about this.  Even if they agree with me, their opinions are meaningless.
As opposed to your opinion that should be valued and cherished, right?

No, comedians aren't uniquely credentialed political science majors. Adam particularly will be the first to tell you he's literally illiterate and has zero formal education. But part of their job description is to be able to articulate things in ways most people may not be able to, and to think of things in ways most people may not think of them.

Laughable that I prefaced the video with me saying the same thing over three years ago, but somehow I'm "getting my news" or forming my views based on what he said in the clip from yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions