Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tre Mason

Yoda

Tre Mason
« on: August 31, 2013, 08:19:26 PM »
I'm new to this Internet shit like twitter.  Been following Mason and seeing all the posts he has made, glad to see him back up the shit he been talkin bout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Re: Tre Mason
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 11:58:49 PM »
I'm new to this Internet shit like twitter.  Been following Mason and seeing all the posts he has made, glad to see him back up the shit he been talkin bout.
Is this sarcasm? Seriously the way some people have talked shut about him on twitter tonight Im just wondering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 12:16:08 AM »
88 yards rushing & 140 yards on Kickoff Returns (including housing a 100 yarder), not sure why some Auburn fans feel the need to say he's a below average RB. 88 yards behind our OL (our OL played okay, but Chad Slade is still horrible) & the fact that we had no passing game whatsoever, I'd call that a little better than average.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 12:18:11 AM »
88 yards rushing & 140 yards on Kickoff Returns (including housing a 100 yarder), not sure why some Auburn fans feel the need to say he's a below average RB. 88 yards behind our OL (our OL played okay, but Chad Slade is still horrible) & the fact that we had no passing game whatsoever, I'd call that a little better than average.

What this guy said
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 12:23:39 AM »
I thought all 3 running backs did a great job. Outside of Masons fumble, but that was a good hit on the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 01:00:04 AM »
I thought all 3 running backs did a great job. Outside of Masons fumble, but that was a good hit on the ball.

Well, lets be honest. It wasn't THAT good of a hit.

Now that Mack truck that hit Grant! THAT was a hit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Yoda

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 09:07:20 AM »
Is this sarcasm? Seriously the way some people have talked shut about him on twitter tonight Im just wondering.

No it wasn't.  I thought he ran hard.  His KO return was a great play.  He did have a fumble but I thought he played hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
Well, lets be honest. It wasn't THAT good of a hit.

Now that Mack truck that hit Grant! THAT was a hit!

You mean the personal foul hit? Yeah I bet it was. I was right in front of that play. It looked like he led with the helmet from my seat but who knows. Couple of guys beside me said the guys on the radio were saying it was definitely "ejection" level. Haven't see a replay of it.

On a side note, I was right beside the wash state fan section. Those guys were the biggest jack holes I have seen from an opposing fan base in a longgggg time. Constant flipping birds, yelling explicatives in unison that was clearly audible to most of the stadium, whining about every other playcall, just their general jerkoff demeanor.  Every other fan in their section also appeared to be wearing a wife beater and backwards hat. A good number of them also had sunglasses on. At night.  Hmmmm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 01:14:54 PM »
Replay showed a legal hit. Started in chest and went up. I'm sure Grant wished he had fund right instead of left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »
I was listening to 106.5 in Mobile, and they state who was the last SPUAT player to score a kick off return TD, running TD and a passing or punt return TD in the same game? Something like that anyway. Then they opened up the phone lines
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 06:23:39 PM »
No it wasn't.  I thought he ran hard.  His KO return was a great play.  He did have a fumble but I thought he played hard.

He was fighting for extra yardage when he got hit from behind.  Timing was horrible, but it was an effort play.  I honestly expected to see more of CAP on the night, and was disappointed.
Grant was impressive.  Reminded me of McCalebb without the slippery cleats.

If Marshall can figure out that he doesn't have to throw a 98mph fastball on every throw, and can be a serious threat to pass, this team can average 250 rushing yards a game in the SEC imnsho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »

Cole Cubelic:

Reese (Dismukes) played well. (Alex) Kozan played well, but there was some miscommunication on some double teams and trading off players, but that's just experience, there weren't any effort mistakes from him, he's getting it. Robinson has the best motor of the group, he still lunges at times, but right now he's probably playing the best out of all of them. (Patrick) Miller stands up some in the second half -- he's got some technical things he needs to correct, but he's good in pass protection. Overall, the right side of the line doesn't always get a good push. Chad (Slade), to me, could be a problem down the road.
Yeah, that's putting it nicely.
Slade is a great pass blocker (defenders have a lot of trouble getting around him, mainly because he's wider than a Coke Machine), but when it comes to pushing the opponent out of the way? He's absolutely horrible. Pass Blocking = B+ Run Blocking = F , Avg Score = C
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 11:25:46 AM »
Grant was impressive.  Reminded me of McCalebb without the slippery cleats.

And without the sideline magnets in his pocket!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions