Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Warning: Wolves bite

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Warning: Wolves bite
« on: August 27, 2013, 05:52:18 PM »
Geez yous guys, can you believe that car just kept on going after it hit the wolf. Didn't even stop to help.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5idyp_wolf-attacks-man_animals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

Re: Warning: Wolves bite
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 03:09:22 PM »
Thanks for all of the participation in my wolf thread. A fellow tries to bring something educational to the table and gets this.  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 03:12:26 PM »
Thanks for all of the participation in my wolf thread. A fellow tries to bring something educational to the table and gets this.  :fu:

I was hoping there were gonna be some wigs for sale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
I was hoping there were gonna be some wigs for sale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 03:20:44 PM »
MORONS!

This is why you load your gun with rubber gloves on. That way you don't even have to police the brass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »
MORONS!

This is why you load your gun with rubber gloves on. That way you don't even have to police the brass!
The funny part to me was when he said, "Hey, there is a hole in the fence. Let's push him back" and when he asked his partner if he called the humane shelter. But, maybe they have started taking wolves. I don't know.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:15:01 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions