Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Evidence #Whatever How We're Fucking Ourselves

Evidence #Whatever How We're Fucking Ourselves
« on: August 22, 2013, 11:50:56 AM »
Barack Obama ‏@BarackObama 1m
President Obama: Colleges that keep tuition down and provide quality education will see their federal funding go up. #MakeCollegeAffordable

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Evidence #Whatever How We're Fucking Ourselves
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:54:01 PM »
Why is the federal government funding colleges and universities in the first place?  Are they not either Private entities (Notre Dame) or State funded entities (Auburn/Alabama)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
Why is the federal government funding colleges and universities in the first place?  Are they not either Private entities (Notre Dame) or State funded entities (Auburn/Alabama)

Mind control. 

Once you control the purse strings you control what is taught.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 02:53:23 PM »
So, now he's going to rate the "cheaper" colleges high along with the actual good colleges that may actually prepare you for the outside world? 

No basket weaver left behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »
Based on subject I thought this was a re-cap of the 2012 presidential election.

My bad.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'