Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

X Golf Weekend in Auburn?

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
X Golf Weekend in Auburn?
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »
Who would be up for a golf weekend in Auburn on a game day weekend in Oct? I was thinking either the 12th or 26th as it would be easier for me to get game tickets on site. Play golf Friday-Game Saturday. Just throwing this out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: X Golf Weekend in Auburn?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:58:44 PM »
Who would be up for a golf weekend in Auburn on a game day weekend in Oct? I was thinking either the 12th or 26th as it would be easier for me to get game tickets on site. Play golf Friday-Game Saturday. Just throwing this out there.

I do.  I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:12:51 PM »
I do.  I do.

Don't listen to him he promises the world, but he will dump you before Labor Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:01 PM »
Don't listen to him he promises the world, but he will dump you before Labor Day.

Don't take it personal. It's the beginning of fall and he busts out the acid wash jeans...then you can't even talk to him. Happens every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »
In my opinion, game weekends are already a bit of a Charlie Foxtrot, I'll pass on game weekend golfing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 04:23:59 PM »
Don't take it personal. It's the beginning of fall and he busts out the acid wash jeans...then you can't even talk to him. Happens every year.

They're making a comeback
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »

Well, the main problem is I can only suggest this as I have no real way of coordinating such an event from here in TEXXASSS. I know this group use to do a B-ham thing but I could not make those, but did try. Besides I am bringing something for Snaggle game day weekend, so I know he won't dump me till after labor day.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 05:01:06 PM »
Well, the main problem is I can only suggest this as I have no real way of coordinating such an event from here in TEXXASSS. I know this group use to do a B-ham thing but I could not make those, but did try. Besides I am bringing something for Snaggle game day weekend, so I know he won't dump me till after labor day.

:tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 05:27:57 PM »
How serious are you all about your golf? If it's an excuse to hang out with like-minded folk, enjoy some beverages, and occasionally make contact with the ball, then I'm game. If you guys are trying to win the Bushwood scholarship, I'll see you at the 19th hole afterwards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
How serious are you all about your golf? If it's an excuse to hang out with like-minded folk, enjoy some beverages, and occasionally make contact with the ball, then I'm game. If you guys are trying to win the Bushwood scholarship, I'll see you at the 19th hole afterwards.

Chopper is not playing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 08:19:21 PM »
Chopper is not playing

I didn't know him but I'll take that to mean a shitty golfer but a generally fun guy like me would be right in line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 11:37:42 PM »
Chopper is not playing

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »

I bet they fit him nice and snug too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 10:45:15 AM »
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir!
and I never slice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 10:48:59 AM »
I didn't know him but I'll take that to mean a shitty golfer but a generally fun guy like me would be right in line.

The more beer I drink the better I play, or don't care as much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions