No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: GTA 5
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »
At about the 4:30 mark, it looks like they are buying AUNation stock...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »
At about the 4:30 mark, it looks like they are buying AUNation stock...
We should all really load up on that. I think it's going through the roof. Think about it, people will be able to sit at their computer that is hooked up to a phone line and communicate with with others about Auburn football and such. You just can't use any wordy dirds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »
Why do you waste your time with that second-life bullshit? Look at you. You're still in jail. You were in jail last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 04:27:53 AM »
That game looks fuckin awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 11:10:31 AM »
Looks really badass. It would be a fantastic Hollywood movie, but instead it's a playable video game. Very interesting.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 11:21:17 AM »
The character in the :30 second mark of Michael's trailer, his son, who asks "Why do I have to hold your hand through all this midlife crisis bullshit?" is played by the younger Pete.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 09:43:14 AM »
2 words...

FUCKING AWESOME

3 more words...

Get it now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »
Do I need to have played the others to understand what's going on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 10:43:30 AM »

Once you beat your first hooker you'll know what's going on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 11:02:56 AM »
No this one is called Grand Theft Auto the Covenant, it isn't like any of the other Grand Theft Autos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »
Once you beat your first hooker you'll know what's going on.

With a big jelly dong no less?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 01:03:01 PM »
I don't play games I write tragedies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
With a big jelly dong no less?

You are thinking of "Saints Row".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 08:58:00 PM »
You are thinking of "Saints Row".

Well damn. Got excited for nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 12:20:57 AM »
Got it, played it for about 6 hours...I'm 4.7% completion of the game. I've stolen a handful of cars including a Truck sittin on 38" tires, I've parachuted off some huge fuckin mountain, thrown out of the strip club once, killed some random woman with my dog Snots (accidentally targeted her w/o knowing Snots would kill her), got stoned a couple times, drunk a couple times, pushed someone in their car with mine onto the tracks, right before the train came barreling through, then I tried to jump onto the train while it was going down the tracks (it ran me over), destroyed my car trying to get in front of the train and slowing down gently to stop the train and got eaten by a Great White Shark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »
Got it, played it for about 6 hours...I'm 4.7% completion of the game. I've stolen a handful of cars including a Truck sittin on 38" tires, I've parachuted off some huge fuckin mountain, thrown out of the strip club once, killed some random woman with my dog Snots (accidentally targeted her w/o knowing Snots would kill her), got stoned a couple times, drunk a couple times, pushed someone in their car with mine onto the tracks, right before the train came barreling through, then I tried to jump onto the train while it was going down the tracks (it ran me over), destroyed my car trying to get in front of the train and slowing down gently to stop the train and got eaten by a Great White Shark.
So your typical Wednesday then
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 09:56:58 PM »
So your typical Wednesday then
Nah, that's a Tuesday...Wednesday I carjack a armored truck and take the $5,000 only to be gunned down by those Po-pos kill a few rednecks in a trailer park (with my bare hands), drive a tractor up a mountain, get eaten by a Cougar because the tractor couldn't go up any further...and I parachuted off the mountain, after I got back up there and killed two Cougars, then I realized I could've taken the lift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2013, 06:13:25 PM »
Sorry for partying.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/around-louisiana/br-police-auburn-fan-steals-truck-kidnaps-woman-hits-9-parked-cars-outside-tigerland-bars/-/9853348/22082268/-/yd96fp/-/index.html

BR Police: Auburn fan steals truck, kidnaps woman, hits 9 parked cars outside Tigerland bars
Man 'wanted to see what it was really like to play the video game Grand Theft Auto.'
Published  4:02 PM CDT Sep 23, 2013

BATON ROUGE, La. —According to a report by WVLA in Baton Rouge, one Auburn fan who visited for the college football game never got the chance to see the big matchup. That’s because he was behind bars after he allegedly stole a truck, kidnapped a woman, and hit nine parked cars.

According to the arrest report, the incident happened on Saturday shortly before 2:30 a.m. Officers with the Baton Rouge Police Department were called to the Tigerland area in response to a stolen vehicle and erratic driver.

Witnesses said the owner of the truck pulled up in the parking lot of the bar and got out of the vehicle. He left the truck running and a female passenger was sitting in a truck alone. Then, the suspect, Zachary Burgess, 20, of Hoover, Ala., got in and tried to steal the vehicle.

“When he tried to flee the parking lot there were several cars blocking the way,” Cpl. Don Coppola said. “He began ramming into the parked cars.”

The female in the vehicle was reportedly being held in the truck against will. She claims that Burgess “forcibly” held her captive in the truck.

“The passenger was able to jump out of the vehicle and get to safety,” Coppola said.

Burgess allegedly struck a total of nine vehicles.

During questioning Burgess allegedly told an officer that he “wanted to see what it was really like to play the video game Grand Theft Auto.”

Burgess was arrested and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, nine counts of hit-and-run and simple kidnapping. His bond was set at $80,000. He was released on Sunday after posting bond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike