Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Titanfall

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Titanfall
« on: July 09, 2013, 05:33:46 PM »
After they had a fallout with Activision in 2010 over the Call of Duty series, Jason West and Vince Zampella left Infinity Ward and started a gaming company called Respawn Entertainment.  They also got a lot of previous employees to follow them to the new company.

Their first game is Titanfall.  Looks to be a sci-fi first person shooter with the inclusion of mech suits.

Here's an interview that talks about the specifics of the gameplay and general concepts:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Titanfall
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »
My bad.  I thought this was about an uprising on AUGheyNation.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 05:56:33 PM »
My bad.  I thought this was about an uprising on AUGheyNation.com

Someone better lock this fucking thread down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Denseron

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 03:54:38 PM »
Here's an interview that talks about the specifics of the gameplay and general concepts:

http://hackerbot.net/fps/titanfall-tf

Im part of the beta and can actually say that the game is every bit as awesome as it looks... been playing for almost 8h straight now :D

love this game... its so different from all the other FPS games... and I have gotten bored of all the normal shooters by now. Love it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions