Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We kill bitches too.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
We kill bitches too.
« on: June 26, 2013, 11:58:29 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-prepares-execute-500th-inmate-1982-article-1.1382740

Texas prepares to execute 500th inmate since 1982

Kimberly McCarthy, 52, is set to be executed Wednesday in Huntsville. She would be the first woman executed in the U.S. since 2010. Texas has carried out nearly 40 percent of the more than 1,300 executions in U.S. since the Supreme Court allowed capital punishment to resume in 1976.

HUNTSVILLE, Texas — Texas, the nation’s busiest death penalty state, is set to mark a solemn moment in criminal justice Wednesday with the execution of convicted killer Kimberly McCarthy.

If McCarthy is put to death in Huntsville as planned, she would become the 500th person executed in Texas since the state resumed carrying out the death penalty in 1982. The 52-year-old also would be the first woman executed in the U.S. since 2010.

McCarthy’s attorney, Maurie Levin, said she has exhausted all efforts to block the execution, after denials by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.

“If there was something to appeal, I would,” said Levin.

Texas has carried out nearly 40 percent of the more than 1,300 executions in U.S. since the Supreme Court allowed capital punishment to resume in 1976. The state’s standing stems from its size as the nation’s second most populous state as well as its tradition of tough justice for killers.

With increased debate in recent years over wrongful convictions, some states have halted the practice entirely. However, 32 states have the death penalty on the books. Still, it’s clear the debate over capital punishment has touched Texas, with lawmakers providing more sentencing options for juries and courts narrowing the cases for which death can be sought.

McCarthy faces execution for the 1997 robbery, beating and fatal stabbing of retired college psychology professor Dorothy Booth. Booth had agreed to give McCarthy a cup of sugar before she was attacked with a butcher knife at her home in Lancaster, about 15 miles south of Dallas. Authorities say McCarthy cut off Booth’s finger to remove her wedding ring.

Police also had linked two other slayings to McCarthy, a former nursing home therapist who became addicted to crack cocaine.

In her appeals, McCarthy contended prosecutors improperly excluded black jurors and that her lawyers failed to challenge the moves at trial or in early appeals. McCarthy is black, and Booth was white. All but one of the 12 jurors at McCarthy’s trial were white.

More info and pics in the link.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: We kill bitches too.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »
And Paula Deen can seek asylum there.  I'm starting to really love Tejas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
I couldn't possibly fit her in until Monday, I am booked solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
I couldn't possibly fit her in until Monday, I am booked solid.

Oh yes, the Dr. Gillespie killings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »
Oh yes, the Dr. Gillespie killings

Ah, Haley vs. United States. Haley: 7, United States: nothing. You see, it can be done!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Ah, Haley vs. United States. Haley: 7, United States: nothing. You see, it can be done!

My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
Ditto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 02:23:41 PM »
Ditto.

Ditto?! Ditto, you provincial putz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:22 PM »
 :yallfu: :hijack:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
Texas gave the permanent snooze juice to a retard not too long ago. That's what I like about them, they don't discriminate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 10:44:13 PM »
Ex-wife of founder of new black panther party, who was also linked via DNA evidence to two other murders of elderly women.  Seems she likes to stab old ladies, and beat them with a meat tenderizer, a claw hammer (both sides), and a candelabra, respectively.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 02:06:43 AM »
Ex-wife of founder of new black panther party, who was also linked via DNA evidence to two other murders of elderly women.  Seems she likes to stab old ladies, and beat them with a meat tenderizer, a claw hammer (both sides), and a candelabra, respectively.
She also uses a butcher knife to chop off people's fingers so she can steal their wedding rings. 

Excuse me.  Used, not uses.  She has been reaping the whirlwind since 6:00 tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »
Na na na na, na na na na, hey-y-y, goodbye!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 09:09:29 AM »
Sorry I ruined your black panther party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
Sorry I ruined your black panther party.

I have to pee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 09:39:16 AM »
I have to pee

I gawt shawt in da but-tocks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 10:22:48 AM »

Damn!  That woman was a walking game of Clue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 10:47:18 AM »
I gawt shawt in da but-tocks.

Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 10:48:04 AM »
Damn!  That woman was a walking game of Clue.

They call her Mrs. Peacock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 10:59:58 AM »
They call her Mrs. Peacock

You said pea and cock.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions