Taste the rainbow motherfucker!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Paula Deen
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2013, 11:15:24 AM »
Your Black?

What's his black's name?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2013, 06:25:26 PM »
I like Skittles

Be careful about announcing that publicly.  We have Hispanic X'ers that will shoot you down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2013, 06:31:14 AM »
Be careful about announcing that publicly.  We have Hispanic X'ers that will shoot you down.

It's ok....I'll pull my hoodie up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »
It's ok....I'll pull my hoodie up.
Not in my neighborhood you won't. At least while I'm on patrol. I'll pop a cap in that ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 10:00:19 AM »
Not in my neighborhood you won't. At least while I'm on patrol. I'll pop a cap in that ass.

I thought you were black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
I thought you were black?
So? Pull them draws up too. I don't needs to be seeing ass cracks or skid marks. And turn down that damn bumpety bump radio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »
So? Pull them draws up too. I don't needs to be seeing ass cracks or skid marks. And turn down that damn bumpety bump radio.

Woogie boogie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2013, 02:41:14 PM »

I actually threw a radio out of a softball game, teams are now bringing radios into the dugout, I don't care what they play but we tell them to keep it at a low level so I can hear my partner if I need to, and we make them turn it off while the other team is bating. Well this one team decided that they would play some real hardcore stuff, F-bombs started flying out of that thing and I made them remove it from the dugout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »
I actually threw a radio out of a softball game, teams are now bringing radios into the dugout, I don't care what they play but we tell them to keep it at a low level so I can hear my partner if I need to, and we make them turn it off while the other team is bating. Well this one team decided that they would play some real hardcore stuff, F-bombs started flying out of that thing and I made them remove it from the dugout.

So he's the butch and you're the bitch.  Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 03:53:54 PM »
So he's the butch and you're the bitch.  Got it.

Hey, I roll with what is popular at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2013, 09:00:50 PM »
Were they doing it masterfully?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions