dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Auburn's DBs are such thugs and...and...shit
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »
When did this occur? 

I think last year. I'm pretty sure 92 is Gilberry. 

Either way, it's funny.  I don't know if you all have listened to any radio, but the Bammers are making our DBs out to be big time thugs.  One guy called into Finebaum and wanted to know why they weren't put in jail considering Furr is still 17. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »
I love listening to the RETARDED bammers getting their thongs in a wad whenever anything remotely bad happens at Auburn.  You'll always here a bammer that had first hand knowledge of what went on with our DBs, and you'll have some that were actually on the field when everything went down.  But, the funny thing is that every story that they tell is never the same.....They just love to try to bring down the Might Mutha Fuckin' Auburn Tigers.  Talk about being a Redheaded Stepchild.....LMFuckin'AssO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
I love listening to the RETARDED bammers getting their thongs in a wad whenever anything remotely bad happens at Auburn.  You'll always here a bammer that had first hand knowledge of what went on with our DBs, and you'll have some that were actually on the field when everything went down.  But, the funny thing is that every story that they tell is never the same.....They just love to try to bring down the Might Mutha Fuckin' Auburn Tigers.  Talk about being a Redheaded Stepchild.....LMFuckin'AssO

The thing is that it's FOOTBALL.  Guys get into fights when going full speed in 100 degree weather.  Example - the video I posted. Finebaum is instigating all this bullshit, but imagine how quiet the phones would get if he turned it around.  Imagine Finbaum saying, "Now let me ask you this, how would the Bear have handled this situation?" 

You know good and well that Bryant would have been the first to throw a punch if one of his players was slacking off and mouthing off along with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:03:26 AM »
Bammers making fun of it and talking shit is really the same thing that lots of aubies do to the ''bammers''
No need to complain when it's both sides doing exactly the same thing. Kind of ....don't dish it if you can't take it thing.

I don't doubt for a minute that had this happened at Bama ,every one here would be slamming Saban for not having control of his thugs. It would have been called a brawl, beat down, code red, and so on.
But since it was AU, it's just senior, or sophomor  leadership     :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 09:08:01 AM »
Bammers making fun of it and talking shit is really the same thing that lots of aubies do to the ''bammers''
No need to complain when it's both sides doing exactly the same thing. Kind of ....don't dish it if you can't take it thing.

I don't doubt for a minute that had this happened at Bama ,every one here would be slamming Saban for not having control of his thugs. It would have been called a brawl, beat down, code red, and so on.
But since it was AU, it's just senior, or sophomor  leadership     :sad:

I won't say that there is not some bias but I think anyone who has played football on any level will admit emotions and tempers run high sometimes and these things happen everywhere.  hell I would be disappointed if my defensive guys are not on the razors edge in regard to mixing it up.

to quote a movie...."That's why girls don't play the game."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:08:33 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »
No doubt it is being blown out of proportion but that's my point. Every thing at Bama is blown out by AU fans and a large portion of the media.  It usualy get worse before it gets better.

Like I said if at Bama it would have been on par with a gang beating but since it is AU ,it's just good natured leadership. As far as the media, you guys should know how stuff gets targeted by them to sell papers. We've had way more than our share of stories blown out of proportion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »
No doubt it is being blown out of proportion but that's my point. Every thing at Bama is blown out by AU fans and a large portion of the media.  It usualy get worse before it gets better.

Like I said if at Bama it would have been on par with a gang beating but since it is AU ,it's just good natured leadership. As far as the media, you guys should know how stuff gets targeted by them to sell papers. We've had way more than our share of stories blown out of proportion.

hey hey hey hey .  You said blow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 08:53:56 AM »
hey hey hey hey .  You said blow.

Media and blow go ...hands in hand.     :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 09:16:51 AM »
The link doesn't work. Even if it did, I want to take this opportunity again to educate.
Stop trying to manually embed youtube videos. All you have to do is post the URL and our board automatically embeds them for you.
So anyway, what exactly was going on in the video?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 05:00:54 PM »
The link doesn't work. Even if it did, I want to take this opportunity again to educate.
Stop trying to manually embed youtube videos. All you have to do is post the URL and our board automatically embeds them for you.
So anyway, what exactly was going on in the video?

Liar or our board is broken.  All I did was copy and paste the URL.  Granted, the URL I copied was linked from a different site. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions