Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why the hell?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Why the hell?
« on: August 05, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »
Does just about every preseason prediction have us losing to bama?  What fucking reason do they have to make this fucking prediction?  You'd think that after six in a fucking row, they would be a little bit smarter, but hell no.  This poll http://cfn.scout.com/2/774927.html has us losing to Mstate, UGA, and UA.  Fuck them, and fuck all of the saban cock sucking bama fans.   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Why the hell?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:23:00 AM »
Does just about every preseason prediction have us losing to bama?  What fucking reason do they have to make this fucking prediction?  You'd think that after six in a fucking row, they would be a little bit smarter, but hell no.  This poll http://cfn.scout.com/2/774927.html has us losing to Mstate, UGA, and UA.  Fuck them, and fuck all of the saban cock sucking bama fans.   :fu:

Saban, The Process, 'Crootin Champeenships, blah blah blah.

Let 'em get their hopes up, it just makes November that much sweeter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »
Saban, The Process, 'Crootin Champeenships, blah blah blah.

Let 'em get their hopes up, it just makes November that much sweeter.

Easy to throw a turd on the wall and see what sticks after the fact.  Beano Cook has made an entire career of it.  (I said throw a turd)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »

Happens most every year. 

The Mobile Press Register is making me physically ill these days.   Saw a thing in there Monday I guess it was where they were sucking the Saban, but also leaning over to slurp on Kevin Steele and Kirby Smary (who the hell ARE those guys, anyway?) and insinuating that they were two of the hottest head coaching prospects around the universe.   

Then on another page was a photo of a kid who went to Bama's camp -- full color -- standing next to Saban (wearing the latest fashions from the french designer "Doucheebag") and being congratulated for making the "All Saban Team"

I hope to FUCKING HELL that the players who come to the Auburn camps don't have a chance to make the All Tuberville team.  That is the most self-serving, pompous, deification-based load of donkey crap I have ever heard of.  The fucking All Saban team?  Give me a break.  I nearly vomited on the paper.  And I hear today the MPR has another glorification of Lord Saban above the fold on the front page.  God help us all if that smarmy bastard ever wins a game or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »
Happens most every year. 

The Mobile Press Register is making me physically ill these days.   Saw a thing in there Monday I guess it was where they were sucking the Saban, but also leaning over to slurp on Kevin Steele and Kirby Smary (who the hell ARE those guys, anyway?) and insinuating that they were two of the hottest head coaching prospects around the universe.   

Then on another page was a photo of a kid who went to Bama's camp -- full color -- standing next to Saban (wearing the latest fashions from the french designer "Doucheebag") and being congratulated for making the "All Saban Team"

I hope to FUCKING HELL that the players who come to the Auburn camps don't have a chance to make the All Tuberville team.  That is the most self-serving, pompous, deification-based load of donkey crap I have ever heard of.  The fucking All Saban team?  Give me a break.  I nearly vomited on the paper.  And I hear today the MPR has another glorification of Lord Saban above the fold on the front page.  God help us all if that smarmy bastard ever wins a game or two.

Yesterday on one of the sports talk shows they were saying that McElwain (I guess that's how you spell the OC's name) was one of the hottest head coach prospects.   DAMN they're loaded.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:55:36 PM by ssgaufan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 02:08:20 PM »
Kevin Steele and Kirby Smary (who the hell ARE those guys, anyway?) and insinuating that they were two of the hottest head coaching prospects around the universe.

The two items I bolded should be considered mutually exclusive...Kevin Steele failed miserably as Baylor's head coach (9-36) and made probably THE dumbest head coaching decision of the last decade in 1999:

With the clock running and five seconds left in the game, Baylor was ahead 24-21 on the UNLV 8. UNLV had no timeouts. Baylor ran a dive. The ball was stripped, picked up one yard in the end zone by UNLV's Kevin Thomas, who ran 101 yards for the game-winning touchdown. Baylor lost 27-24.

This time of the year is a time when I am happy to be far, far away from the Alabama sports media...to those of you who are inundated by it, just put on your hip waders, hold your nose and wait for the season to actually start.  Hopefully Clemson will throw some cold water on the love-fest come the 30th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »
I saw where a week or two ago, there were some posts on Phil Steele's here on some other board.  I refused to look at it because I didn't want to be a hypocrit if he was giving Auburn props.  I got sick and tired of seeing him pick Bama as his darkhorse team to win it all each and every freakin' year....without rhyme or reason to back it up.  It was just, "They are Bama, therefore I will honk the bobo."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 03:37:46 PM »
I saw where a week or two ago, there were some posts on Phil Steele's here on some other board.  I refused to look at it because I didn't want to be a hypocrit if he was giving Auburn props.  I got sick and tired of seeing him pick Bama as his darkhorse team to win it all each and every freakin' year....without rhyme or reason to back it up.  It was just, "They are Bama, therefore I will honk the bobo."

Your just pissed cause we gonna wipe the floor with those orange mullets this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
Your just pissed cause we gonna wipe the floor with those orange mullets this year.

I told those idiot Bammers working for the Mexican crew who are remodeling my house to STOP using their mullet hair to polish my hardwood floors becasuse the floor wax would turn their hair orange and the hair grease would damage my floors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »
Bob Neal from CSS Talkin' Football said he has inside information that Bama is back and is going to be the darkhorse of the SEC. 

Apparently, Bob Neal is fucking Miss Cleo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 02:45:15 AM »
No way in 3 hell's Miss.St beats us this year :thumbsup: and Ps fuck and fist Fred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »
It's an amazing cult of personality the media has built up around that little sawed off little fuck, If you look at his body of work it's just not that impressive but the media acts like he reinvented the game of football, a typical 9-3, 8-4 coach who accidentally won a MNC and they act like he's fucking knute rockne. But make no mistake about it all this bammer hoopla truly helps their recruiting, but I guess that would be the point now wouldn't it? when we lay 40 on those mother fuckers this year.... nothing will change the media will still suck on the saban tit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

WAR-MATT

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »
This fall will be harder than when men-teets left them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »
God help us all if that smarmy bastard ever wins a game or two.

You know it's going to happen, I don't know when but it will. You guys have had a lot of fun with it but as that saying goes,'' what comes around goes around.'' It's  very true. Some how things seem to go in cycles.
I'm sure things will get quite ugly when they do. What's going to be bad , possibly, is if this new offense doesn't work out and top it off with a couple Bama wins in the Iron Bowl. That's where the trouble will start and fucking explode.
That's the problem with dogging some body. Eventually it seems to come back on you. Six years worth of dogging has a way of building. Not that some neck ass fans need any encouragement. ( I'm refering to some of my more assanine fan base here)

Not saying I'll be one of those guys but hey , turn around is fair play      :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 09:18:36 AM »

You know it's going to happen, I don't know when but it will. You guys have had a lot of fun with it but as that saying goes,'' what comes around goes around.'' It's  very true. Some how things seem to go in cycles.
I'm sure things will get quite ugly when they do. What's going to be bad , possibly, is if this new offense doesn't work out and top it off with a couple Bama wins in the Iron Bowl. That's where the trouble will start and fucking explode.
That's the problem with dogging some body. Eventually it seems to come back on you. Six years worth of dogging has a way of building. Not that some neck ass fans need any encouragement. ( I'm refering to some of my more assanine fan base here)

Not saying I'll be one of those guys but hey , turn around is fair play      :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 09:25:21 AM »

What the fuck ever dude...and oh yeah...fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Auburn fans have heard all the bullshit for years and years! We have had to put up with the same bullshit from you guys if you are kicking our ass or if we have beat you 6 times in a row. THat's what pisses us of about you arrogant fucktards. If you are winning, "It's how it's supposed to be"...if you are losing, there are a ton of excuses and "we will be back! we are bama. Saban is god. Tradition yada fucking yada..."

The FACT is...it may turn arouund for Alabama...hell, it has too. But that doesn't mean that you will be the dominant school in the state for years and years like you were in the late 60's and 70's. Auburn has too strong of a program now and there is nothing...NOTHING that the University of Alabama or Nick fucking Saban can do about it!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

thats why you "people" have such bad karma now, the way you acted before you were forced by the NCAA to play by the rules. Yep, turn around is exactly fair play. Hope you are enjoying it. I expect us to lose to you at some point, maybe this year, maybe not but until then
bama is  :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »
In a somewhat related topic to the original post, it is almost eerie how absent we are from all things ESPN. I've been watching College Football Live every day since it started back up, and the only time I heard the word "Auburn" was when answering an e-mail where someone asked what they thought about us this season.

Answer: "Not much. I mean, they're a good team and all, but they just play in a great conference so they'll just be average by comparison."

What the fuck?

Similarly, I've seen on some page on the ESPN site where like 10 columnists picked who they thought would win each division of each conference. 100% picked LSU to win the west. 100%! They act as if they blow us away every year, and they're NOT starting a Harvard transfer at QB!

If the conversation were, "It's hard to say right now, it's neck and neck between Auburn and LSU" similar to the conversation about Florida and Georgia in the east, I'd be cool with that. Nope, LSU is the only team with a shadow of a chance next year.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »

Not sure there's ever been a more fine example of the pot calling the kettle black.   Remember "gridiron", that you were one of the most ruthless, toothless, classless jackasses at AUN, before you came here claiming to turn a new leaf.   It took no more than one or two challenges from a few of us to get your panties so far up your ass canyon that you heard echos everytime you passed gas.  

You ARE neck nation.   There is nothing you can say here, with the cred you have and expect anything other than a verbal beat down, whether it's from me, or anyone else here.  Have a great afternoon, and I SINCERELY hope you keep coming here.

:taunt:

I hear ya Chizad, I haven't seen anything on Auburn yet on ESPN, or anywhere else for that matter nationally, yet there we sit, #11, or around about.   I love how they speak like everyone wants to talk about those teams, so that's why they do it, but they're physically located in that part of the country.  ESPN anymore reminds me more and more of the drunk "Wedding Singer" (Adam Sandler).... "I HAVE THE MICROPHONE SO YOU WILL LISTEN TO EVERY WORD I SAY!!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »

What's funny is the cycle that this goes in.  See people my age or older see the current AU run as payback for all the shit we had to take back in the 70's.  A lot of people younger than me have never seen the days when UA was consistently on top so to UA folks that age think they have been screwed with without reason or cause.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."