Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chaz Ramsey is in KC?

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Chaz Ramsey is in KC?
« on: August 04, 2008, 10:02:56 PM »
Dorsey’s knee injury not as bad as Chiefs feared

RIVER FALLS, Wis. | Glenn Dorsey’s knee injury isn’t as bad as the Chiefs initially feared.

Dorsey, the team’s top draft pick, has a mild sprain of the left knee and won’t play in Thursday’s preseason opener against the Bears in Chicago. But coach Herm Edwards said he is hopeful Dorsey could play in the following game against Arizona on Aug. 16 at Arrowhead Stadium.

Dorsey was injured when some players fell on his leg during a play in Saturday night’s Family Fun Night practice. Edwards said Dorsey, who was on the ground with his leg in a prone position, avoided more serious damage by moving the leg before the weight of the pile crashed down.

Even if Dorsey does not play against the Cardinals, Edwards indicated his timetable for return is ahead of that of their other first-round draft pick, offensive tackle Branden Albert.

Albert, who has a sprained foot and is on crutches, might not play at all in the preseason.

“I’m hoping he will but I don’t know that yet,” Edwards said. “It’s all about how fast he can heal. We don’t know about him because he’s never been hurt. It’s all new to him.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/732684.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Chaz Ramsey is in KC?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »
Chop Blocks for life.
It's Chop's fault!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
He's never been hurt???  WTF??  I resent that.  Chaz worked hard to get the job done and now he gets no credit? 

This is a conspiracy I tell ya'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »
Somebody really needs to send this to those assholes at ESPN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."