Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whitey got ink....

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Whitey got ink....
« on: May 30, 2013, 07:34:53 PM »
Looks like the greatest QB to ever grace updyke u. is adding to his tat collection by placing Mobile on his shoulder...

Btw, when you google his name and tattoo this is some of the pics you'll find....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Whitey got ink....
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 08:33:35 PM »
That looks so fucking stupid. The tattoo on his shoulder? Okay, that's fine...eventhough it doesn't depict the real Mobile (no gang activity shown in the tat), but other than that...it's fine. But that chest tattoo, wrapped around to each shoulder? Looks absolutely fuckin retarded...it'd look that way on anyone that had that tattoo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »
That looks so fucking stupid. The tattoo on his shoulder? Okay, that's fine...eventhough it doesn't depict the real Mobile (no gang activity shown in the tat), but other than that...it's fine. But that chest tattoo, wrapped around to each shoulder? Looks absolutely fuckin retarded...it'd look that way on anyone that had that tattoo.

This just further reinforces the fact that all of the money in the world cannot educate away stupidity.  :rofl:

What's he gonna tell his kids?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »

They've got the same sized tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 10:40:47 PM »
They've got the same sized tits.
Yeah but AJ's swimsuit looks better. That chick been shopping at the Goodwill too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 02:06:37 AM »
Looks like the greatest QB to ever grace updyke u. is adding to his tat collection by placing Mobile on his shoulder...

I didn't know Bargain Town made a ”Cup Protector” swimsuit for women...is that the latest trend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 07:46:25 AM »
If you're with Katherine Webb, why in the hell would you be seen in a picture with that thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:23 AM »
I hope that he got that as a free improper benefit, because he is a dumbass if he actually paid somebody to do a tattoo so poorly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 08:49:45 AM »
Ok.  I give.  Outside of the straight up dumbassery how do you make out anything being connected to Mobile in that tattoo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 09:14:12 AM »
Ok.  I give.  Outside of the straight up dumbassery how do you make out anything being connected to Mobile in that tattoo?

I think that's his sister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 09:31:22 AM »

If you squint you can see the leprechaun in the lower left corner.  Who's with me?  Everyone who see the leprechaun go Yeeeaaaauuuhhh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
If you squint you can see the leprechaun in the lower left corner.  Who's with me?  Everyone who see the leprechaun go Yeeeaaaauuuhhh!
+10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »
I think it's a crackhead who got hold of tha wrong stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »
This just further reinforces the fact that all of the money in the world cannot educate away stupidity.  :rofl:

What's he gonna tell his kids?

Same thing they all say:

Don't fuck your sister till she's 10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 02:54:15 PM »
Unfortunately by the time he's done, he'll be completely covered in tats like Birdman and then they won't look so bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 06:43:43 PM »
Is that a tattoo across her chest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 07:25:50 PM »
I didn't know Bargain Town made a ”Cup Protector” swimsuit for women...is that the latest trend?
How long will it be until her mom shows up here asking us to "Leave her the hayul alone people!"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."